Tony Daughter x Clint Son➳Hate

Words: 319

Warnings: None

A/N: Do you guys like the Avengers kids x Avengers kids one shots?

------------

You waited nervously for your secret boyfriend to give you the signal that he was here.

'Here.' He texted but you waited until you heard the rock hit your window.

'(Y/N), what're you doing?' Your father, Tony Stark, asked as he passed by.

'N-Nothing.' You mumbled.

He narrowed his eyes at you before walking back to his lab. You opened your window and saw Nathaniel Barton looking up at you.

'Just climb up.' You whispered.

He began climbing and you ran to close your bedroom door. You weren't going to do anything crazy but since it was a secret that you were together, you spent time in secret.

'God, when are we gonna tell them?' Nathaniel asked rubbing his head that he smacked on the window as he climbed in.

'When my dad stops being so pissed at Uncle Steve, we need to catch him in a good mood.' You muttered.

Nathan sighed and hugged you.

'I'm fine waiting as long as I have you.' He muttered.

He rubbed your cheek softly and leaned in for a kiss when the door swung open.

'Can I ask what you're doing in my house?' Tony asked with a glare.

Nathan took a step back and walked towards the window.

'Hey, Tony-' He said awkwardly.

'Don't Tony me, it's Mr Stark.'

'Dad-' You said hastily when you noticed that he was wearing one of the hand pieces to his suit.

Tony shrugged you off and advanced on Nathan.

'I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)!' Nathan yelled before pulling something out of his pocket and jumping out of the window.

'Dad! That's a huge drop!' You yelled running to the window and looking out.

Tony leaned out of the window with you and saw an arrow with a rope attached on a near by tree.

'I hate the Barton's.' He mumbled.

'Well, I love them.' You replied.

Tony looked at you and pulled you into a hug.

'As long as he's not a Rogers, I'm okay with it.' He said making you smile.