♡The End♡

This is it my Marvel loving children-

My final chapter and send off.

I'm currently sitting in my room with the curtains closed and listening to sad Shawn Mendes songs. I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing journey you've lead me on through these one shots! I remember starting this book and being so unsure about my writing and pestering people to reader (lol sorry) and I gained some great advice from the lovely spitfxre who told me something along the lines of "if you post a lot then people will want to read your work knowing you actively publish a lot". Now as simple as this may seem, the advice changed my life and the way I write on Wattpad.

Over the course of this book I've gotten to know a lot about my lovely readers and have even grown to be friends with much of you. I started unconfident about publishing but being able to published and gain loving comments and votes helped me realize that I'm writing these for more than recognition; I'm writing them for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others.

I started getting requests and there was a time when I felt overwhelmed but by best friend, TatumMcDonald, told me to write for me and only if I wanted to. That's when I realized that by writing for you all, I was writing for myself.

I've never been a confident person but updating and getting such lovely people telling me how 'amazing' and 'perfect' my writing is has acted like a better motivation I could ever ask for! I hope that even though this book is finished it'll continued to gain reads but if when I finally label this 'complete' no one reads it, I'll be fine knowing that you all helped me reach a number of reads, votes and comments that I thought were impossible for some little 15 year old from Canada could reach.

So here's to a big finish, stay classy folks and do your part in the world. I'll publish the first chapter of my 'Avengers Long Shots' book along with this one but I won't be updating that one until I'm back to school(September).

I was going to sign off with a mushy 'I love you' gif, which I o very much love you all, but, I needed a little comedy to lighten this sad moment...

You all are amazing and for the last time for this book,

Thank you my Lovelies!

-sabrinademelo xx