TonyxReader★When You're Sick★

Words: 577

Warnings: None

Dedicated to: spitfxre (because she's always leaving lovely comments for me and she love Tony as much as I do!)

------------------

You sighed and dialed your bosses number.

'Hi Tony, I won't be able to come in today.' You said between sniffles.

'Why?' He replied.

'I've got-' You began before sneezing rapidly.

'-a cold.' You finished.

The other end of the line was silent for a little so you checked if he was still there.

'Tony?' You asked.

'Mhm? Oh yeah, sorry.' He said hastily.

You were about to fall asleep so you said your goodbyes and hung up. You grabbed an over sized sweater and pulled it on before climbing into your tissue covered bed. After less than twenty minutes of sleep there was a clatter of things dropping downstairs. You grabbed a baseball bat and waddled groggily downstairs.

'Hey-' The person said before you nailed their stomach with the bat.

'Oh my gosh!' You said as Tony held his throbbing stomach.

'I'm so sorry!' You said helping him to the couch.

He waved you off and after a couple of minutes, managed to speak.

'I should have called first.'

'What're you doing here?' You asked.

'I heard how sick you were and wanted to keep you company.' He said smiling.

You brightened up slightly until you realized how gross you looked. You blushed and tried to flatten your hair but Tony grabbed your hand and held it in his larger one.

'You look perfect, as usual.' He said making you blush.

'I'm gonna go change and freshen up a bit, I smell gross.' You mumbled.

You went up to your room and began cleaning up a bit until someone spoke behind you making you jump.

'Why're you so self-cautious?' Tony asked.

You spun around and blushed. If you said you didn't like Tony Stark as more than a boss, you'd be lying. 

'I just look so nasty when I'm sick.' You said.

He took a step forward and narrowed his eyes at you as if taking in every detail of your face.

'Everyone looks nasty when we're sick and trust me, you look gorgeous.' He said tucking a wild strand of hair behind your ear.

'Tony-' You said turning around and beginning to tie the garbage bag you used for your snot rags.

Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around your waist and Tony nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck. You sighed and leaned into his touch, he was so comforting.

'Do you have a fever or are you hot because of me?' He finally asked spinning you around to face him.

You blushed and were about to turn back around when he kissed you randomly.

'You're my boss.' You said with sad eyes.

'And you're my assistant.' He said as if he didn't get what you meant.

You looked down but he moved your head back towards his.

'(Y/N), we both know that I wouldn't show up at someones house when they're sick for just anyone.' He muttered.

You blushed because you knew he was right. He leaned in and kissed you softly but before you knew it you were pushed back onto your bed.

'Tony, you'll get sick.' You said putting your hand on his chest.

He frowned but listened to you and layed beside you rather than on top. The next morning you woke up feeling much better than the day before but a sniffling Tony Stark layed next to you with a fever.

'Looks like I'll need to visit you today.' You said with a smirk as you gave him another box of Kleenexes.