TonyxReader/StevexReader➳Take a Number➳Part 2

Words: 766

Warnings: Hardest decision of my life..

Dedicated to: jbop19 & ezraharry17 (They both pushed me to make a part 2 *even if it was super hard to choose lol* and they're just lovely <3)

A/N: It's been a long time coming but part 2 is here and ready to rumble.. idek what I meant by "ready to rumble".. whatever xx

---------------

You were on the verge of sleep and Tony and Steve were still arguing. Tony threatened to send Loki to another realm so he decided to leave.

'Would you guys just shut up and let me think?' You hissed.

They both snapped their heads towards you and nodded.

'I can't choose between you two if-' You began until Tony cut you off.

'I'm not interested in making the male version of Sister Wives and I don't like sharing, especially with Rogers.'

You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

'I need more time to think about it and you guys need to stop trying so hard.' You said before walking to your room and closing the door.

'Well, trying hard is your thing so I've got this in the bag.' Steve said before walking away.

Tony rolled his eyes before going to his own room. The next morning you woke up to the smell of pancakes, your favourite. You waddled into the kitchen and saw Steve setting up a fresh breakfast with orange juice, berries and, of course, pancakes.

'Morning.' He said smiling wide.

You returned his greeting before sitting across from him.

'What's all this?' You asked.

'Just a simple gesture.' He muttered.

You grinned at his struggle with the pan before he sat across from you.

'What's that smell-' You both heard Tony call out as he walked into the kitchen.

He took in the sight and his jaw fell open.

'(Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to join me in my lab later today.' He said smiling.

You thought about it for a moment and grinned. Tony didn't let just anyone in his lab so this was a special sign.

'I'd love to.' You finally said.

'See you then.' He said before taking Steve's orange juice and leaving.

Steve furrowed his brow but carried on anyways. You both talked and ate happily until Jarvis spoke.

'Miss (Y/L/N), Mr Stark is ready for you when you are.'

You smiled at Steve before going to wash your plate.

'No, I'll do it.' He said stopping you.

You blushed as he kissed your cheek before you walked to Tony's lab.

'How's it going, Stark?' You asked walking in.

He was sitting in one of his classic cars as if he was a model.

'Alright, how about you, (Y/L/N)?' He said smirking.

You replied before he patted the passenger's seat. The roof of the convertible was rolled down so you just hopped in.

'We going for a drive?' You asked.

At the same moment a projector screen rolled down in front of the car and film began playing.

'To Kill a Mockingbird? How'd you know it was my favourite?' You said happily as the beginning credits rolled.

'I always see you reading it and every time I see you watching a movie it's this one.' He relied smirking.

You curled into his side and enjoyed the movie. It really was a dream come true. You'd always said watching a Gregory Peck movie at a drive-in would be your dream date!

'That Peck guy is phenomenal.' Tony muttered.

You gave him a lopsided smile to show your agreement before the movie drew to a close. Your stomach did a flip flop when you realized you'd now need to choose.

'I'm gonna go to my room, I'll meet Steve and you in the Lounge at six.' You said sadly.

Tony hugged you goodbye before he sighed in relief. Maybe his simple gesture and research would do him good. You went to your room and looked in the mirror.

'I can't live with either of them hating me.' You whispered.

You got dress in sweats before shuffling into the Lounge.

'Hey-' You said to them both.

'I'm just gonna get right to the point.' You said frowning.

They both nodded and waited for you to continue.

'IChooseTonyButStevePleaseDon'tBeMad.' You rushed out.

They both opened their mouth to speak but closed them both again.

'What was that?' Steve asked.

At the same moment you were going to speak again, someone else said it for you.

'Speed up boys! She said she chooses Tony but doesn't want Steve to be mad.' Pietro chimed before running out.

Tony smiled wide before shaking Steve's hand.

'I would never be mad at you, you're still one of my best friends.' Steve said hugging you tightly.

You snuggled into him before he left and Tony approached.

'How about for our next date, we watch Roman Holiday?'

'Do you wanna watch that for Audrey Hepburn or Gregory Peck?' You asked smirking.

'For you, anything that makes you happy is good with me.' He said before taking your hand and leading you back to the lab.

Seeing Tony's sweet side and Steve's neutral approach made you realize that you made the right choice. Let's just hope Loki doesn't come back to metal with it all.