ClintxReader➳Bullseye

Words:248

Warnings: Cheeky Clint

-------------------------

'You've been the same since we were 16.' Clint said with a smirk.

You glared and grabbed another arrow to attempt to nail a bulls eye.

'Clint, one day I will be better than you.' You mumbled as you pulled back the bow.

Once again the arrow barely made the target at all. Angrily, you threw down the bow and sat on the bench.

'Come on, not everyone can be like me.' Clint said smirking.

You looked up and smirked back.

'How about this, Barton, if I hit a bulls eye, you go out with me.'

It was extremely unlike you but somehow you knew it was the right idea. He looked taken back before smirking.

'Deal.'

With that you grabbed your bow and arrow. You positioned yourself the best you could and tried to pulled back as far as you could to get the most power. Clint watched anxiously from the side, he really did want that date. In one swift movement you released the arrow and it fell right to the floor.

'Well-' You said sadly.

Clint hastily grabbed the arrow and marched to the target. He plunged the arrow into the centre before turning back to you with a grin.

'Bulls eye.'

You smirked back as he stalked over to you.

'That doesn't cou-' You began before Clint's lips were against yours.

You didn't object but wrapped your arms around his neck and enjoyed his warmth.

'Pick you up at 7.' He said before leaving the archery facility.

'Damn it Barton.' You mumbled with a smile as you packed your arrows.