TonyxReader➳I'm With Jarvis

Start from the beginning

'Who are you?' The red haired woman asked.

'(Y/N) (Y/L/N)-' You said awkwardly.

'She is with me.' Jarvis sounded causing everyone to look around in confusion.

'Yeah, I'm with Jarvis.' You replied before the curly haired man simply pointed towards a secluded hallway.

As you padded down the corridor you found yourself scrunching your nose at the approaching smell. Finally, you arrived at the finally door. Knocking hesitantly at first you proceeded with authority knowing Tony probably just needed some smartening up just like when he was a kid.

'Holy hell, how many times-' You heard him call before the door swung open upon Jarvis' orders.

'How?' You heard Tony muttered before he turned his head and saw you standing in the doorway.

'H-Hi-' You said waving your hand.

He got up and ran a hand through his dirty hair.

'Should have known Jarvis would've called you.' He grumbled.

'Can you blame him? He hasn't heard from his mother in years.' You joked back.

He let out a hollow laugh before you sat on the end of his bed.

'Tell me what's wrong.' You sat patting the spot next to you.

He looked at you over the rim of his full scotch glass before you raised a brow and he set it down.

'Pepper left.' He simply said.

You looked at you kneetly folded hands before back to him.

'That's it? Tony, people will come and go in our lives and we've got to understand that.' You muttered.

'But I loved her!' He said angrily.

'And I loved you.' You whispered.

He looked over and frowned.

'What was that?' He asked in a softer tone.

You looked up and noticed the tears falling from your eyes. When Tony cut off his relations with you all those years before, it was at the climax of the relationship you guys could potentially have. On the anniversary of creating Jarvis together, hence why you're his mother, you were about to ask Tony to be your boyfriend when he stood you up to attend a party in honour of his father. Sure, he couldn't skip it but letting you know wouldn't be hard either.

'Tony-' You said softly reaching a hand up to cup his face.

'You need to understand that the ones we love always come back to us if it's meant to be.' You cooed.

He swallowed the lump that was forming in his own throat before washing away your tears with his thumb.

'W-Why don't we walk about some memories? Make things like old times?' He asked.

You smiled slightly before he wrapped a blanket around you and laid you down next to him.

'Remember when we lit my Old Mans mustache on fire?' He asked with a chuckle.

'It took him a year to get it back to where it was before.' You replied back.

You both laid exchanging stories until Jarvis chimed in.

'What about the time you created me? Sir, if I recall correctly you were planning on asking to Miss (Y/L/N) something.'

Tony blushed deeply before you sat up and looked at him.

'You never asked me anything the night we finished Jarvis.' You said giving him a confused look.

He rubbed the back of his neck before grabbing his cup of alcohol.

'No, tell me.' You said as you held his wrist to prevent his drink.

He set the cup on the nightstand before getting off of the bed and shutting the door.

'(Y/N), I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but I chickened out.' He said awkwardly.

You felt your heart flutter.

'Tony-' You said softly.

'No, it's okay if you don't feel the same way.' He replied.

'Well, that's the thing, I do feel the same way but you probably don't after all of this time.' You said looking at your feet.

He walked over to your and placed his fingers under your chin, forcing you to look him in the eyes.

'Like you said before, the ones we love always come back to us if it's meant to be.' He said using your own line against you.

He kissed your lips softly causing you to taste the lingering scotch.

'You just broke up with Pepper though.' You said breaking apart.

'We would have split sooner if you came quicker.' He muttered against your lips.

You returned his kiss before he broke apart and walked to his keypad.

'This isn't something you should see your parents doing.' He muttered.

'Indeed, Sir.' Jarvis replied before shutting off.