Chapter one hundred two

I get to the doctors office and wait for Dean, Aaron and Chuck. Everyone is excited to know the gender.

My mom got used to the fact that I am pregnant and decided to support me. She's treating me nicer now.

"Go ahead and lye down." The doctor says as she starts asking me questions. I do as told.

Aaron, Chuck and Dean all show up at the same time. Aaron sits down next to me while the two boys stand.

"Still morning sickness?" She asks me.

I nod. "Yeah, not fun."

Aaron kisses my forehead. "Aw, I wish I could be there."

Everyone glares at my mother. "Fine, fine!" She throws her hands up in the air. "They can come over only if they behave."

Everyone's happy until they get distracted when the doctor pours goo on my stomach. "Ew, nasty." Chuck comments.

The doctor rolls her eyes at Chuck. "Do you want to know the gender?" She asks us.

"I want a boy." Chuck says out of nowhere.

Dean chuckles to himself. "Your baby's screwed if it's his kid."

I raise an eyebrow. "Why would you say that?" I start to tear up.

Everyone shoots dirty looks at Dean. "You know she's sensitive." Aaron sneers at him, leaning over to hug me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure it will be very smart." Dean corrects himself.

"IT?!" I scream.

The doctor shakes her head at him. "The baby!" He corrects again.

I wipe my tears off my cheeks. "Why are you yelling at me?!" I yell back at him.

"Gahh, I'll shut up now." He has a scared look on his face.

The doctor interrupts the drama. "Would you like to know the gender?" She asks again.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"You're having a.."