Chapter ninety-nine

My mom invites Dean over to help us move Mark in. I'm surprised Dean has stayed here for this long, he said he was just going to be here for two weeks but he's been here for 2 and a half months.

I'm starting to show just a little bit. I'm about 13 weeks pregnant, we don't know the exact amount but based on the baby's size, I'm that far along.

We get to know the gender in 6 weeks, I'm so excited. Emily and Harry are going to help me pick out things for the baby's room. Harry isn't going to really be much help, he just wanted to come because Emily is coming.

Before I leave with them, I have to finish helping Mark. Dean uses every opportunity to get me alone with him. He just asked me to help him make drinks and snacks for everybody.

I accepted his offer and followed him into the kitchen. "So.. What kind of sandwiches do you want to make?" I ask awkwardly.

"You keep ignoring my question, Alex." He gets out the bread, ignoring my question.

I raise my voice a little. "Fine, I guess we will make turkey." I say as he puts the bread in the toaster.

He stops. "Oh my god." He turns to me, grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs. "Every time I bring it, you don't say anything."

"Because I just don't know what to say!" I answer.

He puts his arms around me. "Let me take care of you."

I pull away from him. "Dean, I'm with Aaron now." I try to walk back downstairs but he stops me. "You had your chance, you're the one who broke up with me."

"Alex, I love you." He says. "I thought I was doing the right thing."

"By acting like you don't give a shit about me or our relationship, yeah sure." I say sarcastically.

He pulls me into my room and shuts the door. "I was wrong, I shouldn't have done that to you. He says. "But I'm in love with you and I won't give up." He leans over and pushes his lips onto mine.

I kind of enjoyed it but then I realize what I'm doing. "Dean, I said no." I push him off of me. "Stop." I say as I walk out.