Chapter ninety-six

The prenatal doctor confirmed that I am pregnant and she scheduled my next appointment. Chuck and Dean wanted to get something to eat and hang out for a bit so we went to a pizza place.

Aaron and Chuck volunteered to order for everyone so I ended up alone with Dean. "So how's Sam?" I ask, trying to distract from my nervousness.

He pulls out a chair for me to sit down then sits across from me. "He's okay, he-"

"Did you tell him?" I interrupt him.

He shakes his head. "I kind of wanted to be at least 300 miles away when you tell him. He's going to murder me."

"Sorry." I chuckle.

"It's my fault too, or Aaron's.. or even Chuck's." He looks over to the side.

Apparently he didn't get my joke. "Like 98 percent mine." I sigh.

"I don't like Aaron." He changes the subject.

"Why?" I complain.

He grabs my hand. "You're mine." He says protectively.

"That's not what you said over the phone?" I pull my hand away.

He frowns. "I was trying to pretend that I didn't care. I was wrong for doing that."

"You're ridiculous!" I yell, crossing my arms.

Aaron and Chuck comes over with drinks. "Everything okay over here?" Aaron asks, looking directly as Dean.

"We will talk about this later." Dean says to me as he gets up and walks to the bathroom.

Aaron sits down next to me and Chuck sits across him. "What is that about?" Chuck asks.

"Nothing." I lie and press a kiss on Aaron's cheek.

Chuck gives a disgusted look. "How come he gets some?"

"Because I'm not a complete asshole, unlike some people." Aaron responds for me.

Dean comes back and sits down. "So anything new going on?"

"No, we were just talking about having a foursome." Chuck says, causing me to choke on water.

I shake my head. "Hell no."

"We could just gang rape her." Chuck winks.

"Hell no." Aaron pulls me close, protectively.

Dean pushes Chuck off of his chair. "Don't ever touch her."

"Fuck off, Chuck" I flip him off.