Chapter ninety-five

They both argued about who was going to sit in the chair. They stopped when the door opened again. Surprising, it was Chuck.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Dean stud up.

Aaron stud next to him. "Get the fuck out." He huffed.

"How did you know I was here?" I question.

Chuck sits in the spot that Aaron and Dean were fighting over. "Emily told me that you were here."

"You were looking for me?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I stopped by your house. No one was home, so I called Emily-." He answered.

"I still don't think he should be here." Dean interrupted.

The nurse comes in again and gives a judgmental look. "He's the daddy?" She raises a brow. "Bart's kid?"

Chucks dad is super rich and pretty much everyone knows him. Chuck makes himself known by the trouble he gets into. "I'm just Chuck, I'm not known as 'Bart's kid'." He sighs.

"Mhm.." She mumbles a bit.

I sit up on the bed-table. Dean pushes Chuck off of the chair and sits next to me.

"Okay, I need to get your blood." She says to me. "Will everyone be staying?"

"No, Chucks leaving." Aaron says.

Chuck puffs his chest up. "It could be mine, I have strong sperm."

"Everyone's staying." I say as she goes to get the things to drawl blood.

She later came back and started to get me ready to drawl blood. Dean grabbed my hand and semi smiled.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend!" Aaron yelled.

Dean rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault that you don't know that your 'girlfriend' is scared of needles."

Aaron looked disappointed. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Maybe if you actually got to know her instead of just fucking my love, you would know that." Dean scoffed.

"That's a little dramatic." I laughed.

Chuck opened his mouth. "She probably thinks about me when she fucks you." He said to Aaron which made Dean chuckle.

Aaron raised his eyebrows. "At least I get some, unlike some people." He looked at Dean, then at Chuck.

"That's enough!" I yell. "Stop being childish."

"This is gold." The nurse laughs.