Nathans P.O.V

I've been nervous the whole morning since arriving at Ambersy. My sister came with me. Nixon told me last night what him and Aurora needed me here to confirm. I'm ready to meet her. They told me that she is pregnant and from the scene yesterday that Alpha Axel is the father and her mate who rejected her. I was pissed. They said that she wants him here when she comes to meet me because she's comfortable with him.

"She's on her way. Please try and move at her pace. She might be hesitant and stick to Axel at first." Luna Savannah says.
Aurora is smiling at me. Nova is nervous as hell. Nixon is looking back and forth with Savannah on his lap. The door opens and Alpha Axel walks first. I see a girl follow behind him closely she looks at me and immediately hold his hand for support. I know immediately that she is mine.

The grey eyed Alpha looks at me and back at Rena. I notice her move closer to him. He pulls her into his lap as he sits down and she relaxes immediately.
"Look at you being a good mate asshole." Aurora says cutting the tension.
Rena giggles when Alpha Axel flips her off.
She stares at me with wonder. I feel the bond with her.
"Hello." I say nicely.
"Hello."she says nervously.
Axel breathes in her scent and she looks at him. He whispers something in her ear and she looks back at me with a smile.
"I'm your father. Nathan. I have never stopped loving you or looking for you." I tell her sincerely.
"I felt the connection when I walked in." She says.
"This is my sister Luna Nova." I say.
Nova walks over to her and hugs her.
"Hello sweetheart. You are so beautiful. You remind me so much of your mother." Nova says with tears.
"I don't know how I didn't see it." Savannah says.
She hugs Nova tightly. Axel says something to her when she stands and walks over to me. I hug her tightly and she cries in my arms.
"I'm sorry sweetie. I'll make it up to you." I tell her.
I look over to Axel who is staring at us. He nods at me before looking back at Rena. I know he wants to come console her but is giving me my moment. I look at him and can tell he regrets his decision and is willing to make it up to her.
She finally relaxes and looks up at me.
"Sorry." She says.
"You have nothing to be sorry for. You have 5 brothers and a sister who can't wait to meet you." I tell her.
"I always wanted a sister." She smiles. I can feel her excitement.
"She will be happy to meet you. Hell she would have came here today if she wasn't due next week." Aurora laughs.
She looks over at her mate who smiles at her. She blushes and looks away.
"Alpha Axel." I say.
"Head Warrior Nathan." He says.
"I've heard something very interesting about my daughter and your relationship." I say.
I feel Rena tense and Axel cocks his brow. She looks back and forth between us before going to sit with Axel.
She whispers something to him. He looks at her and sighs before turning back to me.
"Yes Rena is my fated mate and mother of my child. I made a mistake rejecting her and I promised her that I will spend every day making it right with her." Axel said.
"Do you love him?" I ask her.
She looks at him for a moment and then back at me.
"Yes. I always have but I will make him show me he deserves a second chance." She tells me.
I nod.
"I hope you can make it right then Alpha Axel." I say.
"I will." He says firmly.
"Will you be able to come to CrimsonMoon for a while?" I ask.
She looks over at Alpha Nixon and Luna Savannah.
"I see no problem with it." Nixon says.
I see Axel tense.
"It will have to be soon and I could only stay a week. I have school and work. It would also be when Axel is free." She says soothing him.
I could roll my eyes but I understand he's scared of losing her again. Her brothers would definitely not want her accepting him after his rejection.
"You guys are always welcome here."Savannah says.
I look at Nixon who rolls his eyes.
"I don't know when I've became so nice to allow so many different people on my lands for damn meet and greets." He says.
Savannah elbows him and he grunts. She looks back at him and he rolls his eyes.
"Of course since my Luna says it's ok I have no objections." He says.
She rolls her eyes.
"Ok ladies let's go to lunch. Let the men have their moment." Savannah says as Sarai walks in with Alpha Lloyd and Logan. Logan holding his pup and Lloyd's following him.
"Awee look at you asshole. I knew it pay up right now." Logan says to Lloyd.
Lloyd growls.
"What was the bet this time?" Aurora says.
"That she was Axels mate. Lloyd thought it was just because she was originally from his pack since she isn't marked." Logan says.
"How do you know she's his mate since she still isn't marked?" Sarai says.
"That fucker is over there looking as whipped as Logan. She's definitely his mate and I'm assuming the dumbass fucked up." Lloyd laughs.
Logan growls.
"Fucker you are whipped." Logan says.
Axel growls and flips them both off.
They laugh.
The 3 young Alphas leave. Followed by their mates.
I sit in the office with Nixon talking about life. He's been happier than ever this last year with Savannah back by his side.