Alpha Nixons P.O.V.

'Come here' I mind-link Savannah.
I know she's still upset with me after I told her everything last night. She told me that I hurt her all these years and that bitch never rejected her mate. She was pissed and wanted me to order the bitch pack to the pack. I told her no we need to move past it. That did not sit well with her especially after what she tried to have done to our daughter. We will watch the whole interrogation tonight.
She looks up at me and sighs. Everyone is still watching the boys and Sarai. She comes over to me. I pull her into my lap.
'I'm sorry my love.' I tell her breathing in her scent.
'For what.' She says
'Everything. I just want to let the past go and start over.' I tell her thru the link kissing her neck.
'That's what we're doing. Moving forward.'she links back.
I relax with her in my arms and we enjoy the conversation going around my office.
Her brother arrives and I swear his kids back into the pack and his bloodline. I'll call the king tomorrow. To get him to process the original documents.

We leave and head over to the lake house. That's where we will be staying until she gets her furniture in for the Alpha floor. She ordered it all and it will be in by the end of the week. My parents are bringing Leo and they also want to finally meet their grandkids. I explained everything to the kids. They understood and wanted to meet their brother. Shane was excited to have someone his age to grow up with.

My parents walk in. Savannah and Sarai are cooking so the boys and I are on the back deck.
"Hey my grandpups." Ma says to the boys tears in her eyes. My mother only ever cried when Leo was born.
"Hey grandma." They say getting up to hug her.
She loves every moment of it. Spencer gets off my lap. My mom and dad who have paid me no mind didn't even notice him. They were so intrigued by the boys and shocked to see Shane since we never knew anything about him.
He grabs my dad's hand.
"Is your wolf big like daddy's." He says.
My dad looks down in pure shock. Scooping him up kissing all over his face.
Not the big bad alpha. I'm shocked.
"My wolf is bigger than your daddy's." He says
My boy is excited. "Daddy wolf huge. I want see papa wolf." He says happily.
"I'll show you later ok little pup."he says softly.
"You are just so cute. All of you boys are just so handsome looking like my pup over there."ma says
They laugh. "Thank you." They all say.
"She thinks we are so cute old man." Shilo says
I growl. "I'm not old. I already told you to ask your mother."
"NIXON!" I hear yelled from the kitchen.
"That's is disgusting daddy."Sarai says as they come on the back deck.
I feel a smack to the back of my head. "Stop telling him my son that."
"He knows that's how they were made."I tell her pulling her into my lap.
"Oh my goddess. Look at you beautiful. You are going to be a wonderful Luna." Ma says crying hugging Sarai.
She said she watched over them since the minute she learned about them that day she overheard our conversation in the forest. Sarai is her first grandchild.
"About damn time you got your shit together." Mom tells me.
"Luna."Savannah says with a smile.
"How have you been my darling. I've missed having you around." Mom says lovingly.
"I've been good. I've missed hanging out at bingo too."Savannah says.
"We will have to go again. The ladies will love to see you. Landon would love to see you as well. He ask about you all the time." Ma says with a wink at Savvy.
"I would love to see them as well. They always had all the gossip. I've missed Landon maybe I should have came to visit him sometimes." Savannah says
I growl. "Who the fuck is Landon."
"One of the guys at the bingo. He use to always flirt with Vannah here giving us all the free stuff. I kept telling her if I was younger."Ma says.
"His ocean blue eyes were to die for you could just get lost in them." Savannah says.
I glare.
"I'll have to give him your number. Or maybe we can go tomorrow."Ma says.
"Yes please I miss him dearly." Savvy smirks
She knows she pissing me off.
"I'm telling you girl if I was younger and unmated I would take him for a ride."Ma says
Dad and I growl. Having heard enough.
They look at us and roll their eyes.
"His eyes are to die for are they? I can give them to you as a nice little present." I growl out.
"If you were younger and unmated you would do what exactly?" Dad growls
All 3 ladies bust out laughing.
"Sarai darling you will have to come with us to meet Landon." Ma says
"I'll love too. We should really go tomorrow."Sarai says.
"Princess you wound me." I tell her with a frown.
"Landon is gay my love."Savvy says.
The woman burst out laughing.
"A gay man who flirts with you." I say
She rolls her eyes and leans back into me.
"Why didn't you call and tell me about the hell you caused at Blue Moon."dad states.
"I did no such thing."I say
"I seen the video." He says
"What video?" Sarai and I say
He smirks.
"The one shows my darling granddaughter making me proud of course." He declares proudly.
He pulls out his phone showing the video.
"Jimmy recorded it."he says
"He can't seem to stop watching it." Ma says.
"It just made me so damn happy. Look at her. She did amazing." He smiles