Alpha Nixon P.O.V

23 years ago
Walking the hallway to my classroom the most intoxicating scent hits me. Cherries and warm apples. I follow the scent to a classroom. I look in and see the most gorgeous girl ever. Long blonde hair and orange colored eyes. She's alone then I smell tears. I walk in the classroom she jumps up and the sound of noise. She stands there frozen as my scent hits her.
I take in who she is I'm pissed. Savannah Spring. A patrolman and nurses daughter. How can she be my mate she's not strong. Now that I know who my mate is I know for a fact I'm taking Brittany as my chosen. She's strong and a nice fuck.
My anger is coming off me in waves. We graduate next month. I've already completed my Alpha training last summer. I'll take over for dad next month too. I can't have a weak luna I need someone strong like my mother.
"Mate." She says.
I don't respond. It's no point I won't be accepting the bond. I see her look sad and fearful.
"Meet me in the forest after school close to the water by the western border." I demand in my Alpha tone.
"Yes Alpha." she's says sadly
I don't care I turn and leave out

I'm already here when she arrives at the clearing. The look in her eyes is hopeful. She's beautiful I can have her this once. She was so pure. I was her first. She looked at me with so much hope. Hope that I was about to shatter. She's not strong enough to be my luna.
We get dressed.
"You can't be my luna Savannah. This would never work you are a patrolman daughter. You are weak. I need someone strong to help me lead."
The tears fall.
"You fucked me took something I was saving for a man who loved me just to tell me I'm weak. The goddess did not think so when she paired me to you Nixon. Please don't do this." Savannah says.
"The goddess made a mistake. I'm taking Brittany as my mate. She's strong and fit to be Luna."
"Really. You will take the whore as your chosen mate." she growls
"You will not cause her trouble Savannah." I tell her.
"I Alpha Nixon Carter of the Ambersy Pack reject you Savannah Spring as my mate and luna." I tell her feeling the pain in my chest.
She clutches her chest falling on the ground.
"Accept it Savannah." I order her.
"I accept your rejection." She cries
I feel it in my chest. My wolf howls. I'm sorry Jared. I tell him.
The bond didn't break though my wolf refused to accept it so did hers. Even when I marked Brittany our bond was still there. I couldn't stay away from her no matter how hard I tried.
I remember the day I marked and mated Brittany. I didn't see Savannah for a week after that. I remember the day of my Alpha ceremony she didn't show up.

I remember the day she came into my office with her transfer request asking to be sent to another pack. Her grandmothers pack at Eclipse. I should have let her go but my selfishness wouldn't let her go.
"You want to leave this pack. Leave your family. The ones who care about you. How selfish are you Savannah." I glare at her
She laughs bitterly. "I'm so selfish. I'm selfish because I've done everything you ask of me. Let me leave Nixon. I'm done. I'm tired. It's been 6 months since the rejection. I won't keep letting you break me. I won't sit and watch you be happy with her. She's carrying your pup. Let me leave and move on. Let me find someone who loves me." She says
I see red. She wants to leave so she can be with another. Jared was livid.
I snatch the request and burn it. I walk around my desk and glare at her.
"You will not leave this pack Savannah. You will remain here. You will stay where I can watch you and make sure you stay. You will not find another mate."I order her.
Then I pull her into my arms and fuck her hard. Jared needed it. I needed it. She will not ever let another man touch what belongs to me.

19 years ago
"What you mean you are pregnant? I rejected you. I didn't mark you. You can't be pregnant." I yell at her in the clearing behind the pack house
"I told you stay away from me while I was in heat last month. This is not on me Nixon."she yells back.
"It is you shouldn't have went to the doctor as soon as your heat was over. You plan on keeping it. For what it will never be my heir I already have 2 ."I tell her.
I watch hurt and anger flash thru her eyes. "Yes I'm keeping my child. We don't need you stay the fuck away from me. I'm over this." She yells tears falling.
"I don't care Savannah clearly you thought this would change things. It changes nothing. I will still not claim you." I tell her holding her cheek.
She snatches away and slaps me.
"Fuck you."
I growl."Don't disrespect me again. Mate or not."
She turns and walks away.
We stayed away from each other for her whole pregnancy. She wouldn't even spare me a glance. Only time she talked to me was when I ordered her to my office to tell her I bought a house for her and the pup. That it's paid for and in her name. It was a house farthest south of our pack with a lake view. She thanked me and took the keys.

When she gave birth. Her mother and father were by here side. She never told them who the father was. She said it was by her fated mate who had rejected her.
I remember the day my daughter was born. I hadn't talked to Savannah in 2 months since I gave her the house. I was in meetings all day.
'I know you don't care. But I just wanted to let you know I'm in labor. Your daughter will be born today.'
She cut the link. I cared. Jared whined all day.
It was late and I was working I couldn't sleep.
'How are you and the baby?' I link her
'Fine we are healthy.' She responds
'Ok that's good.' I cut the link

I need to go for a run. I run the pack for an hour before stopping outside the pack hospital.
'See mate and pup.' Jared growls
I walk into the hospital. I link my Beta Stephan to bring me clothes. He's the only one who knows what really happened. He was upset at first then he finally understood. I trust him. He's kept the secret this long. He walked in as I got out the hospital shower.

"She's your pup regardless of course you will want to see her. It's the fatherly connection." He says.
His mate just lost their first pup. So he knows.
"Go see her for me my brother." He says before walking away.
I head up to the maternity ward the halls are empty. I follow my instincts until I pick up her scent.
'Are you alone?' I ask her
'Yes I told my parents to go get some rest. I wanted to be alone.'
I walk into the room to see her holding our daughter breastfeeding her. The baby is fussy after feeding she burps her. Trying to get her to go back to sleep. We are quite not saying a word. I just watch her.
I walk over to her and reach for the baby. She pulls away.
" I won't hurt her Savannah. I just want to hold her. Jared needs it. Please."
The baby is still crying. She looks in my eyes before handing the baby over.
I look down at my daughter. She quiets down instantly. Staring up at me in wonder. I see her clearly now.
She has my red hair with her mother's curls. Her mother's orange eyes. She looks exactly like her mother with my nose. She's perfect.
I smile down at her. Tears falling down my face. I never felt a connection so strong and pure before.
"Hello princess. I'm your daddy."I say kissing her cheek.
I look up at Savannah I see her tears and the sad smile on her face.
"Whats her name?" I ask
"Sarai Nicole Spring"she says
"It's perfect."
I look down to see she's fallen asleep. I place her in her bed.
" I love you." I tell her kissing her cheek.

3 kids. That's how many kids Savannah and I had over the years. I watched over them from a distance. I loved them from a far. It was selfish and they may have seen it as abandonment. I know Sarai resents me for it.