Alpha Nixon P.O.V.

She looked so damn sexy when she stood up. Her ass jiggle a little when she stood and I needed her. After our emotional breakdown I was gone give her some space to get head right but then she told me to stay.
I have her backed against the tree. Being in this forest feels like the old days. When we were sneaking around at our secret spot by lake. It's a beautiful spot.
I smell her arousal. I breathe in deeply.
She looks down and then back up at me. I smirk.
"All you love. You couldn't have thought standing naked in front of me was a good idea." I growl
She reaches between us and strokes me. Her arousal is strong in the air.
I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.
I look her in her eyes. She stares at me and then nods.
I push into heaven.
"Fuck I missed you." I moan.
It's so perfect. It's made just for me. She's the only person ever made me feel this good.
I feel light headed from the pleasure of being inside her.
She thrust into me telling me to move.
"You just feel so good. Always so wet and tight." I groan.
I start pumping into her fast. Staring in her eyes the whole time.
She's moaning my name. Staring in my eyes the whole time.
"I love you much Savannah. Please don't walk away from me." I say .
She leans forward kissing me hard. "I love you more."
I felt my heart stop. That's all I needed to hear. I can fix this.
"Nixon" she screams my name
"Open your eyes and look at me."
She does as her orgasm clenching me so tightly.
I release into her. "Fuck Savannah." I scream her name as I'm pumping my load into her.
I lean my head onto hers. Not pulling out massaging her butt.
"I love you Nixon. I really do. Just give me time to think about everything." She says.
"I leave in 2 days my love." I say.
She nods.
"You know you can put me down now."she laughs
"I need to stay inside you a little longer."I tell her.
She pushes my chest. I pull out and put her down. She walks and gets us some clothes they have hidden in the forest."
I smack her ass and grip it's as she's putting her clothes on. She smacks my hand.
We head back to the house.
"You need to deal with your son." she states pointedly
"I planned on it Oran bought him back to the house. He's in there waiting." I tell her.
We walk into the house Oran and Sky are in the front room. She shuts the patio door and locks it. Cutting the lights out in the kitchen.
"Ma."Sky starts but she holds up her hand silencing him.
"You guys will be staying here there's a guest room over there and a very comfortable couch. Goodnight." She says to Oran.
I'm not sleeping in a guest room or couch. I'll be in her room. I stare after her as she climbs the stairs. I hear her door shut.
I look at Skylar. He sitting there looking sad and apologetic.
"Dad I'm sorry. Uncle Oran already got at me about my disrespect."
I walk over and sit on the coffee table in front of him.
" I'm going to tell you this now because you are my son and I love you. If you ever disrespect my mate like that again I will treat you like a man instead of a pup. Do you understand me?" I say to him.
"Yes. I didn't mean too I was just so angry."
"I understand that Skylar but that is your mother. You disrespected her and hurt her today. You are her pup. She loves you and wants to protect you."I tell him.
"I know I love ma too she wouldn't even look at me when she came in. I just want to be at your pack with you. I didn't say stay and leave her. Just be there with you for a little while. I miss you dad. I need you." Skylar cried.
My pup. My strong Alpha pup. Skylar always been strong and never cries. I have to fix this.
"I know my little wolf. I love you and I miss you. I want you with me. I need all of you with me. I'm sorry Sky. I really am. I'm sorry for all the hurt and distance my pup. I'm going to make this right. I love you. Go to bed."I tell him.
"What about Ma. She mad at me. I don't want her this upset." He says
" Give her space tonight. You will apologize in the morning Skylar. And you will run 100 laps around this community and train with Oran in the morning." I tell him.
He looks at Oran.
"And I'm going to make sure you do everyone and I'm not gone take it easy on you." Oran tells him.
"Good night." Skylar sighs.
We laugh.
"Make this right Alpha."Oran says laying on the couch grabbing the blankets Savannah left him
"Why are you sleeping on the couch."I ask him.
" You taking the room Nix. She told us couch and guest room." Oran smirks.
"Yeah I'm the guest in her bedroom." I tell him
He laughs. "I knew it y'all came in here smelling just like sex."
I laugh. "Goodnight."
I follow her scent to her bedroom.