Alpha Nixon P.O.V

I made the biggest mistake of my life 23 years ago. I'm paying for it now. I hurt my mate for a bitch who couldn't reject hers. One of my warriors. Someone I considered a friend.

Looking at the two of them sitting across from me. I'm livid. They had the audacity to fuck in my pack. I can smell the fear rolling off both of them.

"How long?" I command.
"23 years." Timothy says
"So our whole mate bond."I say laughing.
Brittany say nothing. She just keeps crying.
Tim speaks.
" I'm sorry Nixon. I love her. When I got back to the pack that day and scented her out I seen you had already mated and marked her. I wanted to reject her but I couldn't. I tried to stay away but I couldn't. She was my fated mate meant for me. I couldn't let her go all because she had mated my friend before she knew of me." He says
I laugh. " You know it's funny now that I think about it it's a reason Jared never claimed you or them pups. He let me play the fool all these years as my punishment for rejecting my fated for her. When I think about it they don't look like me. They look exactly like you. How didn't I see it. All you had to do was be honest. I knew they weren't mine from the day they were born.The last 3 especially being that I wasn't fucking you or living with you. I know Leo is mine."I tell them.
" You would not have listened. You would have killed him because I didn't reject him. I couldn't let you do that." She cries.
"Would I have killed you Tim?  You've known since a pup would I." I say to Tim.
"No we've been friends for too long. I wanted to tell you Nixon. I really did but I had to protect her. I knew you would have banished her had you found out."he tells me.
I look dead at Brittany my anger boiling. I look at her as I say.
"Do you know what she did to my fated mate?" I ask Tim.
"No I didn't even know you found your fated. I thought that's why you marked her so you could get the pack." He says.
I know Tim played in my face. But the damn fool is honorable he would not lie to me. I know had I asked him back then he would have came forward and told me the truth of their affair. Yes I'm pissed. But I've known this man forever. He's one of my best friends.
Stephan and Oran stare at him. I pull out the file.

"Don't do this." Brittany begs.
"I will reject you and take the kids. I won't bother you."
I laugh. I look over at my gamma and beta they nod. "Bitch you were never my mate to begin with Savannah has always been the Luna of this pack. I marked you to protect her. If they would have came for thru who they thought was my Luna I would have let them take you and not had a care in the world. But if they would have came for her I would have burned this whole damn goddess created world down."I say.
We are all close. Stephan, Oran, Lance, Tim, and I grew up like brothers. We know he would want to know.
"Would you like to know?" I look at him.
"You know I do Nix. You know I need to know."
I nod. I look at her.
"I ALPHA NIXON CARTER ORDER YOU BRITTANY FROST TO TELL EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT YOU DID TO MY MATE AND PUPS. YOU WILL NOT LIE YOU WILL TELL THE TRUTH." I order her.
She gasp and I hand him the file so he can see in detail.
She spills every detail about the 8 rogues she hired to sneak into my mates home and kill them. If it wasn't for the 2 guards  at the home I kept in the distance and my Gamma living 2 doors down with his family. I would have lost them. I was all the way at the Kings pack when it happened. I was lucky that no one was harmed and he didn't do any real damage. The guards and Oran arrived just as two rogue was holding my mate down after she killed 1 and  3 were trying to strip my daughter of her clothing to assault her. Oran killed those 3. The remaining 4 surrendered after being nearly killed. I still killed them when I returned. I made them fuck her and she had to watch as I killed them.
He looked disgusted and disappointed. He growls at her in disgust. She cries harder. "I'm sorry."she says.She didn't even notice I had ordered her 5 sons in here before she told the story. They heard it all. They look horrified and disgusted.
" How could you? To an innocent pup. You would have her raped and make her mother watch. You are a disgusting evil bitch." He growls. Fighting his shift. His wolf is staring out at her. Pure rage. He's my head warrior for a reason. He won't tolerate harm to his pack members especially his alphas heir. They are still mine. Rock his wolf and Tim are always of one mind. That's why he's such a good warrior.
He looks at me. "I'm sorry my alpha. I've hurt you and fooled you. I've lost your trust and respect and that is my greatest regret. All for love. I resign my position as head warrior."

"Sit down." I order.
Jared and I are on the same page. I look over at my team. They already gave me their opinion.
"Rock come forward." I order his wolf.
He surfaces.
"I will not accept your resignation. You are one of my best friends. Damn near like a brother to me. You will be punished for deceiving me. She is your mate. You shall do as you see fit with her. I have not touched her in years. But I will tell you this she will pay for her crimes and banished from my pack lands. She is not allowed anywhere near my pack. Or my territory. She can't not set foot any place owned by me or this pack. Only way I accept that resignation is if you chose to leave this pack also." Jared and I say.
I look at her.
"I Alpha Nixon Carter of Ambersy Pack reject you Brittany Frost as my chosen mate and luna. I hereby banish you from my pack and anything owned by my pack or I. You are no longer a member of the Ambersy Pack."I say to her.
I felt nothing when she accepted it. Nothing like I felt rejecting Savannah.
She doubles over in pain at the rejection of our bond and her pack link combined. It's painful.
"You might want to get your mate out of here. The two she-wolves coming to bring her things won't take to her kindly. You also might want to order Warrior Jefferey in here."  I tell him.
He looks at me confused. He looks at her. Then he looks at all 5 boys. His eyes stop at Alex. He growls at her.
I see him link Jefferey. Jeff walks in 5 minutes later. He sniffs the air and growls. Looking down at Brittany.
"You bitch. You knew you were carrying my pup and hid it from me. You hid him from me. How the fuck is it possible? I never fucked you in heat. We rarely fucked. Only when you felt like it. When you couldn't get attention from my Alpha. I betrayed my mate for you." He growls
I take it he's never been around Alex before. Understandable he stays away on missions often. He's a young wolf only 32. He was only 19 when Alex was born. But that bitch was in her 30.
He looks at me.
" I'm sorry Alpha. I was 19 and reckless. I didn't think about the consequences. I accept my punishment." He says with a head bow. I nod.
"Have a seat."I tell him.
Timothy stands up and turns to Brittany.
"Don't do this Tim. I love you."she cries.
"I TIMOTHY GRANGER REJECT YOU BRITTANY FROST AS MY FATED MATE. YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM ME." He roars.
She doubles over in pain.
"ACCEPT IT."
She does bending over crying. Just as  Tiffany and Rachel walk in with her bags.