Raven P.O.V.

I'm walking into the school when I spot my cousin Aurora. She is the Future Queen of Wolves. We are close like sister being only a month apart. I know that if she even had an inkling of what was going on she would burn this world down.

She sees me and runs over to me asking me if I'm excited about my shift and how she knows I will be pretty like my mom's wolf. She senses something is wrong because she pulls me into an empty classroom and demands me to tell her what's going on.

I wish I could but I won't hurt my daddy. So I ask her to see if I can stay with her until my birthday. She doesn't see why not as Auntie and Uncle Jo always tells me I'm welcome anytime. I mind-link my dad.

"Daddy." I say thru the link

"Yes my babygirl." He responds

I tell him, "Aurora and I want to spend time together before my first shift so I will be staying at the pack house until my birthday."

He agrees saying he will also be at the pack house working so it's okay

I wish I could tell him.

I feel relaxed at least I will have peace for the next 4 days. Now I can't wait for my birthday.

The day goes by peacefully and now we are walking to the pack house.  The group consist of me, Aurora, Aspen, Skye, Analeia, Hunter, Mason, and Lincoln. We play and joke around. This is the only time I ever feel at peace.

As we get close to the pack house Emily comes up to us yelling and hitting me and tells me that I need to get home right now to do my chores. Before I can react my cousin Asher has slammed her to the ground as Aurora grabs her by her hair and lifts her up.

"If you ever and I mean ever hit her again I will show you exactly who the devil is. I will make you wish your mother would have swallowed you by that rouge wolf she mated to bitch."Aurora says to her.

Skye then picks up some dirt and mushes it in Emily face and laughs.

I'm thankful for them for defending me but I know how cruel Emily is this will definitely grant me her wrath.