Tiffany P.OV.

7 months later
I'm sitting at the picnic table looking at my sexy ass mate. He's holding two of our pups out of our triplet set. My mom is holding our baby boy. These past few months have been amazing. Everyone's happy.
"Damn girl you keep staring at that man like that is how you keep getting knocked up." Vannah says.
"I can't help it the man just looks so damn good and the pregnancy hormones just have me craving him all the time." I laugh.
"You two just snuck back from the pack training center. He just lets you use his poor body."she laughs
"Don't think I didn't notice you and Nixon gone for them 30 minutes in the Alpha Office." I tell her with a smirk
"We were stuffing files." She says with a laugh.
"Yes you were the file that got stuffed my dear sister." I laugh at her.
"Stuffed very good too." She smirks.
We bust out laughing.
'What's so funny my love.'Tim links me.
' Nothing Vannah was just telling me how she knows what we did in the training center.' I tell him
He looks over at me with a smirk.
'You are pretty loud my love.'he says.
I flip him off and he burst out laughing.
I look over and see my sister must be linking her mate by the way she's biting her lip. Them fools love to torture us. She glares at him.
He smiles at her before walking over holding their newborn twins. Seth and Serenity. He knocked her up as soon as he got her back. I can't say anything because Timothy is making it his mission to keep me pregnant. I just gave birth to triplets 2 months ago and here I am pregnant again with twins.
My mate comes over placing the babies in their stroller before sitting me in his lap.
I love this man and our family. He has adopted and bled my kids into him as I have done the same for his kids and grandkids. I made it a requirement that they have to come have family dinner every Sunday. All the ladies cook. I got Sharia her internship at the law office with me. She will make an excellent lawyer.
Elijah just returned last night with his new mate so we get to meet her today. I know she became a pack member earlier this morning.
Ma and Dad were so happy to know Tim was my second chance mate. Dad and Mom finally told us the truth about who they are. Dad gave his pack to Nixon since he is the true Alpha of that pack. None of my brothers wanted it. They are happy with their lives and didn't want the responsibility. Ma asked Nixon to form an alliance with her former pack since her little brother took over after her cruel father and brothers ran the pack into the ground. Her little brother has done everything in his power to rebuild that pack. It's thriving now with the Alliance to Nixon. Shilo will be taking over dad's old pack when he's 18. Skylar will be taking over Ambersy when he's 18.
I look over at my brother Daniel sitting over with our 4 other brothers and parents. He's been so much happier since Savannah arrived back with his two pups who had been kidnapped. He's even dating. Savannah set him up on a date with one of her friends form NightWalker who lost her mate also. My brother was a good mate to his mate. He never cheated on her that psycho bitch tried her hardest to get him too. She was so heartbroken when her pups were stolen. She tried for years to be here and fight to live for her other pups but she couldn't. My brother deserves happiness.

Savannah finally got her happy ending. Nixon did too. I knew that man needed her and loved her from the first day I got back to this pack. He wasn't the same Nixon. He was a shell of himself. Ever since she's been back I've watched him come back to himself. The pack has thrived with them two leading. She ran this pack since the beginning of Nixons reign. He always had her as his official Luna on paperwork along with doing the Luna duties. She didn't know it but I did. He might have marked that whore for pack appearances but Savannah was always his Luna.
I genuinely believe the man just didn't want her having anyone else attention but her. I remember the day she finally had to come clean to me about them. We were at the club in neutral territory and she came in smelling heavily of his scent and sex. Like he had made sure to lay his claim to other wolves who may try to approach her. He still does that to this day if we go out. I think it's a male thing because Tim does it.

We all finally got our happy ending.