Lloyd P.O.V.

I can't sleep. I have to much on my mind. The old Alpha has requested mine and Theo presents before breakfast.
I was so happy to see Mirah. She looks healthier and happier. She cried tears of joy when I handed Brooks over to her. She promised to always keep in touch and keep me in his life.
Imagine my surprise when they told me that the bastard Charles was not her real father. I should have known the sick fucker wasn't.

I head out for a walk. Ever since I arrived to this pack I've felt anxious but at peace. It's beautiful here.
I'm walking by the lake when I hear footsteps approach. I'm on alert. I bring Bash to the surface prepared for danger.
The footsteps stop behind me. That's when the scent almost knocks me to my feet 'mango and guava' . I turn around and see the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.
She staring at me. Orange eyes and a head full of curly red hair. She's perfect. I move towards her.
"MATE" we say together.
She leans into me.
" My wolf led me here. She wouldn't let me rest."
"What's your name beautiful."
"Sarai.Whats your name? I've never seen you here before."
"Lloyd. I'm the future Alpha of BlueMoon."
She looks shocked. I see panic and fear. I hold her tight.
"They say your pack is violent and vicious. Your pack has been our enemy for years. Alpha Theo wouldn't allow you here. I'm going to get in trouble. I have to go."Sarai says.
I hug her tightly. "Your Alpha knows I'm here. You won't get in trouble. Yes my pack is all those things under the terrorizing reign of my father."I tell her.
She relaxes in my hold.
"Shall we walk."I say
***************************************************
The next morning. I feel relaxed and happy. I've found my mate. I feel my mate mark and smile. I leave her room to go to mine and prepare for my meeting. We promised to see each other after.

Theo and I met in the hallway. We enter his father's office together.
His father isn't there yet.
"So you found your mate in my pack." Theo says with a smirk
"Yeah her names Sarai."I say
"Well she will definitely keep you in check. She has Alpha Blood. I should like one of your pups named after me since you wouldn't have found her if I didn't allow you to roam my grounds." He laughs
"In your wildest dreams." I laugh
"No my wild dreams consist of Sierra."he smirks
"Too much information. It's definitely better with your mate."I say with a smile
"Yeah Sierra always been great. Even better since we've found out we're mates."
"Really you been with her before the mate bond." I say
"Yeah we've known each other forever. She's always been mine." He says calmly. I feel had she been fated to anyone else he would have challenged them for her.
"Yes I would have. She knows this. I've loved her since we were pups. I would not let anyone else have her. Goddess be damned." He says like he was reading my mind.

The old Alpha and his Beta enters.
"Good morning Alphas." he greets us with a smile.
We speak.
"I know you're wondering why I wanted this meeting. It's time I explain. Our decision in the past have come to effect your lives. Lloyd I need you to know the choice  made back then we thought were to protect you."
He tells me the story. I stare at him shocked in disbelief. My mother lied to me. All those years of not feeling good enough all because she wanted her fated mate. She let this man abuse me for years. She let him because of her secret. I remember all the things he's talking about. My Uncle. Alpha Blake is my uncle. All the gifts. He showed me all the reports from my mother on me over the years. He gave me the trust fund he had set aside for me all these years. My mother lied to him for years. All to protect Edward. He had told her that if he ever had reason to believe I was not safe he would declare war on Edward's pack. I guess she loved him until she couldn't.
"My Brother arrived last night. He wants to meet you if you are willing." Alpha Blake states
How can I deny a man who never knew of my existence. He was betrayed. Alpha Blake was betrayed thinking he's protecting his brother and nephew.
"I'll meet him."I say

In walks a man that I look exactly like. How didn't I notice it when I looked at Alpha Blake or even Theo.
We all favor. Only difference is our eye color. That's probably why no one payed attention. It's crazy how eye color can make a difference on identicals appearance. My father and I have ocean blue eyes. Theo and Blake have storm gray eyes.

"Hello son."he says. Shaking my hand.