Enforcer Brian P.O.V.

I'm on border patrol running point. When Alpha Theo mind-links me that he needs me to his office immediately. I let my son Wyatt know to take over.

I get to the office not knowing what to expect. Thinking we are about to go to war I talk to my wolf, Chance.

I open the door to the Alphas office and freeze.
I look into her eyes and sniff the air.
My Daughter.
When did I have a daughter I'm confused.
She staring at me confused too.
I have 3 sons. I never knew anything of a daughter.
I look over at my mother. She nods her head

I sniff the air again and I smell rogue and omega coming from the girl. I look at her again. Confused.

"Have a seat." Blake tells me.
I go sit on the couch by mom and stare at the girl. She's watching me with wonder. I smile at her. She standing in the Zach's arms. He's a good boy he will take care of her.
"Whats going on?" I look at Blake.
"You recognize her." Blake says.
"Yeah she's my daughter. She has to be over 18 because she recognized her mate. I want to know why I knew nothing about her. And why is she rogue and an omega."

"Your my dad?" she says tears in her eyes.
That's when I see it pain. I growl. She jumps.
"I'm sorry. Yes sweetie you're my daughter."
"I told Janet to come in here. Shes on her way. You're going to need her." Blake says
Now I'm confused. My mate comes in. She looks at the girl and then back at me. She comes and sits on the other side of me.
"Ok. Janet's here. Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" I say frustrated.
"Son. Mirah escaped Blue Moon pack after years of suffering." I tense and growl.
"Can I hug you?" she ask shyly. Like she's scared.
"Yes dear. Come sit over here it's ok." My mate says.
I open my arms to her and she sits between Janet and I. I feel relief come from her. I stare down at her.
Sam walks in looking at me with pity. Something's wrong.
"What kind of suffering?" I ask.
"Mirah sweetheart we need to show him. Please allow me to show my child your life. It will help him heal from his past trauma too." Mom says and I tense.
"Brian my dear friend I need you to stay calm."Blake says
I just nod already knowing what I'm going to see is not good. Mom has tears in her eyes.
Mom lifts her hands to my head. I relax and let her show me my child's life.

As each memory comes forward. I feel myself getting hotter and hotter. I feel Chance getting feral.
I see it all. Every single trauma my child was dealt. I see those who were supposed to protect her hurt her.
I feel pure rage.
I need to see blood. My need so deep in my bones.
Im trying to fight the shift. I scream out at the pain and anger I'm feeling for my child. I feel my mates pain. I feel her hands on me trying to calm me. I'm too far gone. Someone has to die. They all have to die. I will see to it.
I shift and growl so loud promising vengeance for everything my child suffered. I jump out the window of the Alphas office. I hear them running after me.

I can't stop. I NEED TO KILL THEM.