Rivers P.O.V.

I'm happy my brother found his mate. We've all been through a lot since Raven left. I just miss my baby sister. I just want to tell her that the witch is gone and she did not have to protect me. It is my job to protect her. I know she safe and happy she sent us letters last year. She's 18 now. I wonder if she's found her mate.

I reach the omega headquarters. It's 2 she-wolves standing there when I approach. They look worried and scared.
"Hey ladies. Can you show me where I can find Ms. Cathy?" I ask nicely.
They notice the bag in my hand and all of a sudden fear.
"Sir please don't get Grace in trouble. She cannot take another beating." They plead.
I'm confused why would she get a beating.
"I won't just show me this Ms.Cathy please." I say nicely.
They nod and I follow them. I walk past this young she-wolf has to be around Ravens age and feel this strong connection to her. Like I need to protect and watch over her. Casper looks out at her. She hurries up and turns to walk away.

I see this old hag Ms. Cathy.
"That's her sir." The two say nervously.
"Thank you." I say as I burst through the doors of the kitchen.
They stare in shock.
"Who the fuck do you think you are bursting in my kitchen?" The creature screeches with goddess awful voice.
"Lady I'm here to show you a fucking trick. You let some lone she-wolf carry this heavy ass bag by herself. If it took me 10 minutes to get here how long do you think it would take her?" I growl at the lady.
"She is an omega she can handle it, they are meant to work hard." She laughs arrogantly.
"Oh really?" I say.
"Yes pup now get out of my damn facility!" She demands.
Pup? Me? She can't be talking to me.
I laugh and push my aura fully out.
She freezes in horror.
"Pup?" I ask her with a smirk.
"Sir I'm sorry I didn't know. Please forgive me."
I laugh harder.
"No you witch,I have not shown you my trick yet." I say.
I flip flour bags over. Dump the 10 pound bag of oatmeal over. Go to the refrigerator and pour out all the milk.
"STAY." I command her.
I walk out the door shuts behind me.
"What does she beat you with?" I ask.
"Her hands sometimes but that awful whip when we don't clean perfectly." One boy says.
"Perfect bring it to me." I say
He runs off to go get it doing my bidding. He brings it to me.
"Come enjoy the show." I tell them all who currently in here.
I walk back into the kitchen where the old woman is looking nervous.
"Now I heard you like to beat when things are not cleaned properly. You will clean until I am satisfied and I will whip you every time you missed a spot." I tell her.
"You are doing this because of some omega whore." She snarls.
I swing the whip hard. She falls to the ground and screams.
"THAT IS MY BROTHERS MATE AND IF YOU DARE CALL HER OUT HER NAME AGAIN A WHIP WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES BITCH." I growl.
She gasp in shock and the others do too.
"CLEAN NOW!" I order
Sitting on the counter.
I whipped her 20 times during that whole 2 hours.
"THIS ISN'T OVER LADY. IM FAR FROM DONE WITH YOU. IF YOU DARE TO HURT ANY OF THEM WHILE IM GONE IM GOING TO COME BACK AND DO MY WORST. HAVE A NICE DAY." I say dumping juice over her.
I walk out.
"Enjoy the rest of your day folks. I had a nice time watching the show with you." I say leaving the building.
I hear them all laugh.

'Something about that girl is familiar River.' Casper says.
'I don't know never seen her before we will observe while we hear' I tell him.
'Ok she just reminds me of Raven' he says sadly
'I know buddy. We will watch over her.' I try to soothe him.

I enter the pack hospital.
"So you enjoyed your time?" Rowen laughed.
"Of course that bitches voice really vexed my nerves." I laugh
"I heard you fucked her kitchen up and then whipped her for making mistakes. After you declared it was for my mate." Ro says.
"Of course." I tell him with a smirk.
"I called dad he said it should be fine we won't have any trouble." He laughs
"Fuck me because I was actually hoping for it." I laugh
"I know you were asshole."he laughs
"How you feel Grace?" I ask her.
"Better I should be able to get back to work soon."she says.
Rowen growls startling her.
'Calm down you are scaring her' I tell him
"You don't have to go back there." I tell her.
"I'm omega." She says.
"You are my mate. You will rest." Ro growls.
I look at him pointedly.
"When do you guys leave?" She says softly.
"We all leave tomorrow. Grace I'm not rejecting you just because you are omega. I don't care about that. Get it through your head." He tells her.
She blushes and I smile.
"Damn sis you thought we would leave you. Not after the scene I just caused." I laugh.
She laughs. "Yes they are all excited and can't stop talking about it."
The doctor nervously walked in. I laugh. Ro must have scared the fuck out of him.

We are sitting in our room. Grace is here. My brother will not mark her until we get home. I offered to get a hotel room but he refused the idea.
They are sitting on Ro's bed while I lay across mine. Grace is sleeping.
"Motherfucker you have been sighing for the last hour what is wrong?" Ro ask.
I growl because what if it's nothing. But I've been thinking what if that girl is our missing sister who was taken at birth. Casper agrees.
"When I was at the omega quarters earlier it was a girl there and I just felt a deep connection to her." I tell him.
He looks at me.
"It was like I needed to protect and watch over her. Kind of how we are with each other. Casper says she reminds him of Raven. I can see it too. She might be a little younger than Raven." I say looking at him.
"You don't think?" He says.
"I don't know man. She's the right age. But why would someone in Eclipse take her just to make her an omega." I say.
"She was taken back before Alpha Greg took over so he might not even know she was a kidnapped baby. I want to see her before we jump to conclusions." Ro says.
"I'll show you tomorrow. Let's sleep." I tell him.