Mirah P.O.V

My father. I knew that cruel man could never be my father. The things he's done to me since I was 10 years old is not that of a father. It's that of a sick bastard.

I was sitting in my dad's arms when my grandmother showed him what she seen.
I felt it his rage. His pain. His anger. His guilt.
His mate holding on to me hugs me while also trying to comfort her mate.
I feel him fighting his shift. I feel his distress and disgust.
I cry out. I already feel this deep connection to him. I don't want to lose him. I didn't have a choice.
He shifts and jumps out the window.
He growl a vicious growl. One that promises vengeance.
The old Alpha team and another man who was here jumps thru the window running after him.
Janet his mate. Pulls me tighter into her arms as I sob.
"Shhh. It's ok. We got you now. You have nothing to fear. We will love you and support you. Your brothers will adore and protect you." She says with conviction and sincerity. I sob. I know it's going to take time but just like that I feel I can heal.

Two men a little older than me burst thru the doors. On guard and alert.
"What happened? Why did dad growl so loudly. It sounded like he was promising death." say the older one.
The second one notices me in his mother arms. They're my brothers I feel the connection just like I felt with dad.
"What's going on" he ask.
"Brandon and Bryce this is your sister Mirah. She's been thru a lot." Janet says
They look around the room and they don't see their dad. They look at me. Their eyes stop on grandma and it clicks.
They rush over to me and wrap me in their arm. I felt everything was going to be ok. I look over at my mate to see an older woman with his hair color talking to him. Must be his mother.

2 hours later where all in the private lounge for the Alpha. The old Luna request all of us to eat here.  My stepmom keeps her eye on me making sure I'm ok the whole time. My brothers do too but they're also concerned for dad.
Im sitting with my mate and his mother and sister getting to know them. They all seem so nice. I've never felt a warmth like this before.
Everyone always said the NightWalker pack was vicious and dangerous. I've seen none of that from these people.

Dad and The Old Alpha team plus the head warrior walk into the lounge in fresh sets of clothes.
He walks over to me and pulls me into his embrace. He holds me like he could fix it all. He holds me like he wishes he could take all the pain away.
"They will pay for this." He tells me
"I'm sorry."
"You have nothing to be sorry for sweetie They did this." Janet says. I hear her anger towards the ones who hurt me.

"Let's start the pack initiation process." Alpha Theo says.
"Hold on. I want to bond her to my family. I know that she's my daughter but she doesn't have my last name."Dad say.
"Aren't we already bonded."
"No love they used black magic to erase your father's connection to you. Only reason he was able to recognize you was your scent. They blocked his blood ties to you. He will have to feed you his blood and yours to his to break the curse." grandma says
I cry. Those people have hated me since birth.
I nod.

After the breaking of the curse and being sworn into the pack I feel stronger. I feel like this new change is going to be worth it.

It's time to heal so I can be what my mate and family needs.