Alpha Kenny P.O.V

Riding in the car. I just sit and think about life. My brother said he needed me. I hope it's nothing bad I can't lose him. I already lost my mate. My mate was killed 14 years ago. We could never find the culprit. My heart was so broken I felt like giving up. But then my brother made me see reason for living. I had 4 pups to look after. She left me with 4 reasons to live.

Arriving at the pack house I'm greeted by my sister in law Olivia.
"Why didn't you call and say you were at the gate. We would have welcomed you." she says.
"I didn't need a formal greeting. Where's that ugly ass brother of mine?" I say.
"You do realize we look exactly alike." Blake says walking in the room.
I go hug him. "How you been old man?"
"We are the same age." He growls
"You are 10 minutes older than me." I push him.
"You guys are forever acting like kids." Matt comes in.
"And what about you. I see a couple of grays coming in?" Matt tackles me.
I laugh and wrestle him to the bottom.
"CHILDREN DO NOT MESS UP MY KITCHEN." Olivia yells.
***************************************************
Sitting looking at my brother he looks nervous. I look over at Matt and so is he. I wonder whats going on.
"Can someone please tell me what the problem is?" I ask them pointedly.
"You know all I've ever wanted was to protect you and for you to be happy. I would have died to defend you and make sure you were never harmed." Blake says.
I stare at my twin. I know this. I would do the same for him.
"I needed to protect you and your legacy back then. You were happy so I made a selfish decision that affects you."Blake says
"Ok Blake. Tell me what happened. I'm here. I'm listening. You are my brother."
"You have a son."he says
"I know I have 4." I say genuinely confused.
"You have 5 brother. Isobel was pregnant when you found your mate. She said that she was going to tell you but you wouldn't pay her any attention. Then she found her mate that bastard Edward. She said the times matched so she passed the boy off as his son. When I found out she was pregnant she had already marked and mated with the man. He had already known about the boy and was claiming him. I wanted to declare a war and take over his pack and give the boy to you. But she convinced me it was whats best for you. You were happy and Camilla was expecting Ethan. You weren't declared Alpha yet. Her father would have made her reject you and would have found her a chosen mate. I couldn't let that happen to you. I couldn't watch you go thru the pain of rejection. I'm sorry my brother."Blake says.
I stare at Blake. Processing all he said. I'm pissed but I understand him. I would have done the same for him. But Isobel had no fucking right to do that.
"You mean to tell me that she mated to that bastard knowing she was carrying my child. She let him mark her while carrying my child bonding him to what is mine." I say deadly.
"Yes. She was so convinced that she was helping you out. She was convinced that the prick would be a family with her. She was stupid." Matt says anger in his tone.
" you know I would have done the same for you." I tell my brother.
"Yeah."he responds
"Ok so I have a son. What is the problem?" I ask
"He's hurting Kenny. He's about to go to war with that bastard. You know that the evil man does not play fair."Blake says.
"Then it looks like I need to meet my son. It looks like I will be going to war." I tell them.
"He doesn't know. You can meet him in the morning."

Edward will meet his end. My children are my life. No one will ever disrespect mine and get away.