Theos P.O.V.

Today was interesting. Walking into my suite I grab my mate. I feel her emotions have been running wild today. This is our first time alone all day.
I pull her into a hug breathing in her scent. We both relax.
She laughs.
"Did you move your stuff in here yet? I know that was the plan." I ask
"Yes Jade and I moved mine and hers into the suites."she said with a smirk.
I'm so happy for my Alpha Team we all have found our mates. I can't wait for the future.
"Love I've been thinking all day. I want Mirahs little brother brung to her. I feel it will help her heal and protect an innocent child." She tells me.
I smile pulling her to the bedroom. "I will arrange it. He should be here in 2 days." I tell her.
She smiles. "I love you"
"I love you more Si."I tell her.
She's going to be a strong luna. I'm so proud of my mate. She showed her strength today and helped keep me calm.
***************************************************
Sierra and I are sitting in my office along with Xander. I gave Zach the day off to be with his mate and help her thru this process. I was angry for her and for my best friend.
I call Alpha Logan.
"Alpha Logan." he says.
"Alpha Theo" I respond.
"What's up Theo? I heard the she-wolf who had you all bothered turned out to be your Mate. I guess I should have bet you she would be." He laughs.
I laugh. Logan is a vicious beast but I've known him since a pup he cares deeply for the ones he love and he's all for whats right.
"Yeah she's my mate. I don't think I was that bothered just slightly vexed."
"Bullshit. She had you seeing red. I know she will have you groveling at her feet. I can't wait to see it." He laughs.
" I really can't wait to you get your mate. Then I would love to hear your opinion on that." I say amused.
"No you and Xander are just whipped." He says
Xander laughs. "Asshole."
"That's not why I called you asshole. I need you to set up a call between me and future Alpha Lloyd." I say
His tone turns serious. " You do remember you tried to kill the man in at Alpha Training right. I don't think he will want to have a conversation."
I roll my eyes as my mate looks back at me. My dad walks in laughing.
"We were young and reckless. I've moved past it." I say
"Last year Theo. You tried to rip the man's head off."Xander says amused.
I sigh. " I don't like the man. But that's beyond the point. I've had development in my pack and need to talk to him."
"Explain my father just walked in." Every bit of Alpha of Alpha ringing thru his voice
"Your on speaker my fathers present also. Along with my beta and mate." I tell him
I explain the situation to him. My dad adds in the details of what he saw when MaMa Asani showed him her soul.
I hear the growl that comes from both Alphas on the other end. They are pissed.
"That's why I need to talk to Lloyd. He helped her escape. I need him to bring her brother here." I tell him.
"I'll add him." Logan says. "Play nice Theo."
I roll my eyes. "I will." I growl.
Sierra comes to sit on my lap keeping me calm.
"Alpha Lloyd here."he says when he pick up.
I glare at the phone.
"I have Alpha Theo on the line it seems you two have things you need to discuss."Alpha Logan says
He scoffs. "That bastard and I have nothing to discuss." He says arrogantly.
I growl.
"I was using this as a courtesy to you. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I NEVER HAVE. I WAS TRYING TO BE A BETTER WOLF AND GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. DO TAKE HEED THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE. I WILL COME TO YOUR PACK AND DISCUSS THE SITUATION HEAD ON. YOU WILL NOT HAVE A PACK TO INHERIT OR GIVE TO YOUR FUTURE PUPS BY TIME I LEAVE."I growl out at him before ending the call.
"Theo son let's think about this. Don't go storming into that territory. That boy although an asshole will make a good Alpha. It's much more to that situation than you know." Dad says.
"I don't care what he will make. I will take over his pack and combine it with ours. Probably give it to Tanner to run." I say.
"Love calm down. He's not worth a war. He saved Mirah that should count for something." My mate says

I calm down a little. The phone rings.
"Really Theo." Logan says thru the phone.