Sierra P.O.V.

3 boys. I should have know. My belly was bigger than the average pregnant she-wolf to be 2 months. My symptoms were doubled. I just assumed it was because it was twins.
Theo is ecstatic. Our parents were both excited when we told them.

I'm sitting here in the Alphas lounge listening to Theo explain to us how Lloyd is really his cousin. How Alpha Kenny is Lloyd's real father. How he will be going to Lloyd aid when he challenges his father.

'We will discuss it later Sierra. Let's enjoy our friends tonight.' He says pulling me into his lap.
I notice that he loves rubbing my belly. So he constantly wants me in his lap or near him. I love it.

"We have something to tell you guys." Theo says
"What is it?" Zach asked all excited.
I laugh at him. "I'm pregnant. With triplets." I tell him.
Jade runs over to me and hugs me. "Congrats SiSi."she says excitedly.
"Yes! I fucking knew it. Pay up right now." Xander says.
"Y'all really bet on me being pregnant. Seriously me and the man just mated." I say with a eye roll
"We also knew y'all were still sneaking around before that . That's why you clashed so much during the break up. You couldn't stay away."Zach says with a smirk
I toss the pillow at him causing laughter in the room.
"He wouldn't leave me alone. I tried but the three musketeers felt the need to drag me from my date and threaten the poor guy." I say remembering how they practically scared the boy.
They laugh. " I heard about that. Damn I wish I could have seen that males face when you guys approached." Jordan says
"It was great. Theo knocked everything over and dragged Sierra out the restaurant kicking and screaming. Poor fool thought about going after her until we stepped in telling him she is off limits." Xander laughs.
"She attacked me as soon as I took her home."Theo said
We share memories.
I look over and see Jordan has his mate in the same position Theo has me. He noticed me and I smirk.
"Care to share with the group Jordan." I say.
They all look at him and his mate Aria. Aria blushes. She's not from our pack he met her while visiting Yellowstone last month while he was there visiting his sister and maternal side of the family.
"Aria is pregnant. We found out 3 days ago."he says
"Congrats Jordan and Aria."we all say.
"It looks like it's time for you 4 to get to it." Theo says.
"I'm very well getting to it every chance I get." Xander says with a smirk.
"Jades already pregnant probably. They go at it a lot." I say.
"No seriously the man is always running to go find her. I don't know who worst him or Theo." Zach says in mock horror.
"I am not pregnant. Give me at least a year." Jade says
"Let me enjoy my mate before babies." Xander says.
"Care to bet?" Jordan and Theo say at the same time.
"Bet." Xander says earning a hit from Jade.
The ladies and I go to the pack dining once Lloyd and Bane come in. We take Sarai with us.
"How do you feel Sarai?" Jade ask
" Good now that Ma and my little brothers are coming. Even though dad keeps calling demanding to see us."she says.
"Will you see him?" I ask her.
"I want to. But ma doesn't. She still hurt about the situation. She loved him. He tossed us aside once his chosen mate found out about us. If it wasn't for auntie Gloria we would've been rogue." She says.
"I'm confused on why now."Jade ask.
"I don't know he didn't care about us back then when his mate tried to kill us. But ma still loves him. She seen him 3 years ago when he visited for a pack meeting. That's how she got pregnant with Spencer."Sarai says angrily.
"Is your mom his fated?"Aria ask
Sarai sighs. "Yeah she grew up in that pack. She was a patrolman daughter. He didn't feel she was strong enough back then so he rejected her but not before fucking her. She was heartbroken. Especially when he chose one of their Enforcers daughter for his mate. He marked her but wasn't fully able to let ma go." She says sadly.

I feel for her mother. I don't know what I would have done if Theo rejected me and still forced me to stay here while he loved on his chosen.