Raven POV

I wake up sore but relaxed. We made love 3 times last night. I sit up admiring my mate.

He smirks.
"How long have you been up?"
"Since you rolled over my love."

"You have a lot to do today." he says
"Yeah when are we leaving?" I ask.
He reaches up and rubs my cheek. "Don't be sad beautiful you can always visit."
"I know."
"You should also think about calling your dad and brothers." He says. "You may feel like you're protecting them but I know that if my sister just left and didn't call for 2 years I would be hurt and worried."
"I connected with them thru the link last night."
"Hearing your voice would be better Raven."
I nod.
We head into the shower where he makes love to me again before we head down to breakfast.
Sierra had stopped clothes by for me last night.
Walking into breakfast I spot Sierra, Mariah,and Jessica sitting at a table chatting. I want to go over but Ryder has my hand. Kori walk in and smacks my butt holding Cody's hand. I smile at her.
I kiss Ryder and tell him I'm going to go hang with the girls before I go home to pack. He agrees.
Kori kisses Cody before walking away with me to meet the girls.

Sitting down at the table.
"Spill it bitches." Mariah says happily.
I blush. "He's amazing and caring. He's perfect. Stubborn and Cocky but in a sexy way."
"He's everything I thought he would be. I've loved him as long as I can remember. He said he's always felt drawn to me but I was his friend's little sister."Kori tells us. I can see her joy.
We chat about our plans. Laughing and joking when this aggravating voice grates on my nerves.
I hope down off my seat and turn around. The other girls do as well.
Janae and her click of hoes come to start drama.
"Look at what we have here. A bunch of hoes." Janae says
I scoff I was having a good fucking day.