Sarai P.O.V

Sitting on the back of the lake house deck with my family. I feel happy. I knew dad wanted to make things right with Ma. He told me everything that had happened. I was pissed that bitch had hurt my mother and my father. My father was young and stupid when he rejected my mom. But he never stopped loving her. That is why I forgave him. I look over to see ma sitting in his lap. They both look happy. Happier than I've seen them in the last 10 years. I knew my mother never stopped loving him. She's never let another man touch her. I'm happy for them both. They both get to finally be happy and it helps that we are about to be expanding our family.
I look over and see my little brothers they all look happy.
When dad told me how to himself Leo was. I knew he needed his brothers. They've definitely brought him out his shell. I'm glad.
I look at my grandparents. I want a love like theirs. I also want a love like my parents. A love that was stood strong through everything.

"Ma and Dad. I have something to tell you." I say
They look at me. Ma smiles she knows.
"I knew it."She says with a smile.
"Knew what?" Dad says.
"I'm pregnant."I say.
Grandma and Mom rushes over to hug me.
"Congratulations." They say.
Dad looks shocked.
He smiles and comes to kiss my head. "Congrats princess."
"I'm finally a great grandma." Grandma squeals happily
"I'm a grandpa at 41." Dad says
"Old."Sky and Lo smirk.
Dad flips them off.
"Hold on I'm 41 and I'm not old at all." Ma says.
"No mother never old you look like you could be Sarai sister. You know it's different for men."they say.
"Awee thank you my sweet boys."she smiles.
"Grandma looks young too. Keep doing whatever you're doing."Skylar smiles at her.
"Well aren't they some ass kissers." Grandpa says.
"They just stating the truth."Grandma says
"My daddy looks like he could still be in his 20s you bastards. My grandpa in his 30s." I say with a smirk.
"You tell them princess. Tell them I could kick their asses too."Dad says
"Yeah Skylar. Heard you couldn't keep up." I laugh
He huffs. "That man does not get tired."
We laugh.
"See plenty of stamina. Isn't that right mate."Dad says.
"Nixon Carter." She smacks his chest.
"You get it from your pops." Grandpa says.
Grandma glares. "I'm convinced it's the Alpha gene."she says.
Ma sighs. "It has to be."
"I think I'm going to throw up all the food we just enjoyed."Sky says.
"Throw up? I'm going to have nightmares."Lo says
"I would love to hear your opinion on that when you start."Grandpa says
"They are going to be whipped. I see it now."Dad says
"And they would be exactly like their father."ma says
Grandpa laughs.
"And their grandfather." Grandma says.
The boys laugh. Earning growls.

"You ready for your Luna ceremony?" Grandma ask
"Yes everyone is coming right?"I ask
"Of course we will be there."Grandpa says.
"Papa wolf?" Spencer ask excitedly.
"Yes little pup I did promise."grandpa says
He picks him up and we all head to the deck. We are all excited I get to meet my grandpas wolf. Ma has met him.
"I want to meet your wolf babygirl." He says
I smile. Nadira is happy.
Grandpa goes behind the tree and shifts. I go and shift.
Grandpa wolf name is Jerald. He is a huge black wolf with Orange streak down his back. He is the same size as dad.
He looks around at all his grandpups and growl his claim. He comes over to Nadira he sniffs her and licks her face. She growls in approval.
He does the same to the boys.
I go over to mom and dad. Dad rubs my fur and kisses my head.
"Hey my beautiful pup. I love you. You are going to be a wonderful Luna. I'm so proud of you." Dad says rubbing my head.
Mom kisses me and rubs my fur.
"I love you so much my baby. You deserve everything you get. I'm so proud of you. My little pup." She says
I see her tears falling and dad is crying also. Only time I ever seen daddy cry was when I first shifted and he met Nadira for the first time. I'm their first born. I'm now a grown wolf. I'm a luna and about to be a mother. They are accepting the fact their princess is growing up.
I knock them over and lay on top of them licking their faces. They rub on me and laugh.
I finally let them up and go to my brothers.
This is our first time meeting Leo. We go to him first.
We growl our approval and lick his face claiming our brother. He rubs my fur. I then knock all 4 over licking their faces. Playing with them. I love all my siblings.
Spencer standing next to grandma wraps his arms around my neck.
"I love you sissy."he says.
I lick his face. Grandma rubs my fur and pushes her wolf forward laying claim on her grand-pups.
We shift back and put our clothes on.
"My baby is a grown wolf now. I'm in a house full of boys now." Ma says.