Alpha Wills POV

I'm sad to know that Jenna is leaving the pack also. I made a promise to my best friend as he was bleeding out after protecting me to take care and protect his family. I feel as though I failed him.

Jenny has always been around since we were kids whether hanging out at her house or the pack house we have never been separated for long. So her leaving has me feeling like I'm losing another best friend. We all grew up together. When I lost my mate 10 years ago even though Jenna was grieving her best friend she held strong and helped me raise my boys. Even after I took a chosen mate my boys still consider Jenna their other mom. They don't really acknowledge Amber as their stepmom or mother figure. Only Tabby and Jenny and Leann do they listen to.

I tried to keep my distance these past 9 months from Jenna to keep peace. My mate is jealous feeling as though Jenna wants me. I know that is not the case she sees me as her best friend and confidant. I know it hurt her that I took a step back but I have still upheld my promise to Carl. That is why I'm letting her leave.

I know Amber cost her the job at the pack hospital and when I told her I would get it back she refused telling me it is ok she will make it work. My wolf Hawk is disappointed and hurt that he's losing his childhood friend. A pack mate. He told me to make her stay but I know that Hannah will not go with her mate without her mother and I know that Jen really needs this change. I made it so that they all have free will to enter my pack anytime they want because this will forever be their home. I also put in a request to Alpha King Joseph to see if he will allow our group to come visit sometimes. He agreed as long as there is a notification 24 hours before arrival.

Talking to Hannah mate. I know that Carl would approve. He always wanted his girl to be loved. Now I know my betas boy Damien has always adored that girl. I seen how he was glaring at her mate. He will find his fated one day and understand.

When they leave to head back my team and I sit in my office talking.
" Boy I'm damn sure gone miss Jenny, I still don't understand why but I guess I get it." Rob says
" yeah I just hope she really truly moves on that's what Carl would want. He would want her to live life and be happy." Mark says.
My wolf whines. " yeah I will still help out that was my promise to Carl. I'll keep the trust fund going that he gave me for them."
"I miss him. My brother from another." Mark says
" tell me about sometimes I just think about his nonchalant smart ass mouth and just laugh." Rob says
" Seriously asshole could never be serious more than 10 minutes but piss him off and you would have a war on your hands."
"Remember he attacked Jake at the lake for staring at his sister for too long."
"Was it the stare or because the fucker grabbed her up and she smacked him because she had a boyfriend at the time."
"Crazy part is a month later on her birthday they found out they were fated mates."
" I know right I should have kicked Carls ass after that. Motherfucker would not apologize." Jake walks in laughing.
"Crazy times."I say
"She really leaving her and Cara and Angela at the house arguing because they don't understand why she has to cut ties with the pack."
I knew Cara was gone be pissed. "Carl is her brother and she loves her sister in law and nieces dearly." I also knew I would be hearing from her soon.

'Hawk what is wrong with you?'
'I don't want her to go. This is her home she belongs here. Im gone miss Zola'
'Maybe we should all go for a run before she leaves.'
'Yes like old times'

'Jenny can you please come to my office' I link her
'Now? I'm packing still and Cara and Angela's here'
'Yeah Bring them too'
Everything ok will?
'Yes just come' I cut the link

I tell the guys that Hawk wants to go run like we used to. Of course they all agree saying there wolves have been on edge about her leaving all day too.
30 minutes later the girls walk in. Cara glares at me like she could kill me. She definitely has a few choice words for me later.
I declare Hawk wants to go for a run like the old days before you leave.
Everyone is excited so we head out. We play walking to clearing like the old days pack members greet us some who been around even yell out "looking like the good ole days."

Once we reach the clearing we all strip and shift into our wolves and take off. Running familiar routes. Playing like we are pups again. Hunting after about a hour we shift back and sit under the tree by the pond. Talking and remembering about the past.

I notice Jenny is crying.
"What's wrong Jenna?" Leann says
" I'm going to miss this pack it's all I've ever known. I'm going to miss all you guys but I'm doing this for my family."
Cara glares at me, again. I look away.
" Jenny we will miss you too and I will be there next week to check on you and my nieces and nephew." Cara says.
"Im coming to." The rest of the ladies agree at the same time.
"You plan on coming back don't you Jen?" Rob ask.
" I don't know probably in 5 years when I know she's settle in and starts having pups."
"Who knows maybe this move is good for you. Maybe you can move on and find love." Angela says.
The growl that escapes Derek,Jake,Rob,Mark,and I is down right menacing.
"Carl would fucking want her happy. He would want her to find someone who can love her and cherish her. And all of you know it." Tabitha snaps at us
I roll my eyes at that. I know Carl he would want her to move on but still it just doesn't seem right.
"I don't think I'll be dating no time soon I'm content."

We head back