Renas POV

It's been two months since I arrived at Ambersy. I'm happy as ever. I'm currently in school and work at the orphanage. The Luna was very supportive and helpful in the process. I'm currently 3 months pregnant with Axel's pup.

The Luna never asked who the father was she just told me her and Alpha Nixons story and told me that she understood me. Axel is the Alpha of Eclipse now. He will be visiting the pack today along with Alpha Logan and his mate. Also, Alpha Lloyd will be here.

I rub my stomach and promise my son that we will be ok. I feel him kick.
He's here early I walk towards the pack house and see him on the porch with Alpha Nixon and Lloyd. His eyes immediately find me and I freeze. He looks at me in shock but composes himself as he stares at my swollen belly. I walk up to them and bow.
"Hello Rena. How has school been?" Alpha Nixon ask.
"Great. I really enjoy the classes."
A truck pulls up and they all stand straight. I can't walk away because it's disrespectful so I stand still. The door opens and Alpha Logan and his mate future Queen Aurora steps out.
"Uncle Nix." Aurora runs over hugging Alpha Nixon tightly.
"Hey Rory. Where is that pup of yours." He laughs.
Logan is pulling the car seat out the car while his guard grabs the bags.
"Alpha Logan." They all say.
"Alphas." He greet shaking hands.
Aurora greets me. I bow respectfully.
"How far along are you?" She asked me.
"3 months." I say.
I feel Axels tension.
"Congratulations." She smiles sweetly.
I've heard she was brutal but she's genuinely nice. She stares at me a while.
"You look familiar. Have we seen each other before."She ask.
"No Luna. I'm from Eclipse originally I just transferred here." I tell her.
She grabs my arm and pulls me into the pack house. She also takes her pup from Logan.
Sarai meets us at the front.
"Hey bitch." Sarai runs to her giving her a hug.
"Hey hoe. Where are my nephews." Aurora laughs.
"With mom. Come on. Hey Rena." Sarai says.
Aurora freezes in her tracks. She looks at me with pure shock. I'm confused.she pulls herself together and we go to the Lunas office.
"Hey Auntie Sav." Aurora speaks.
"Let me see that pup." Luna Savannah smiles
"No love for me anymore."Aurora fakes hurt.
I watch as the Luna plays with Baby Forest.
"So Rena. How old are you?" Aurora ask.
"I just turned 18 in July." I tell her.
"Did your family come with you to Ambersy?" She ask.
"No I was an orphan. I never knew my family I'm told I was found at the border of Eclipse territory." I tell her.
She just stares at me in wonder.
"I don't think you are an orphan. You remind me so much of my cousin Raven. My uncle had a child that was kidnapped when she was two months old. Her name was Rena and she would have turned 18 in July." Aurora says honestly.
Alpha Nixon walks in and stares at me.
"I don't know how I didn't see it. You resemble Nate a lot." He says.
I'm just looking in shock and start having a panic attack. Axel comes over to me and says soothing words to me send his calmness through our bond that isn't broken for some reason. I relax and look over at Aurora.
"Maybe we should discuss this later. I'll call Nate to tell him get here immediately. Axel she seems to be calm with you. Take her to her room." Alpha Nixon says.
I look at Aurora who nods and smiles warmly at me.
"We will talk when my uncle Nate and mom get here." She says.
Axels pulls me out of the room. Still sending his calmness to me. I feel myself breaking.
"Not here Rena." He says.
"Axe." I sob.
"I have you. Come on." He tells me softly.
He walks me to my room and lock the door. I break down in his arms and he lets me.
"My whole life I've been treated wrong and it wasn't even my fault." I say.
"I know. We will figure this out." He says.
"I'm scared. Everything is just too much to handle." I say.
I fall asleep crying in his arms. He doesn't leave. He lets me fall apart.

"Rena wake up. You need to eat. Let's go downstairs." Axel said softly.
"I'm not hungry. I'll order something later." I say.
"I'll order something up but you need to eat. And we need to talk." He says.
I look to see him holding my documents from the doctor. I sit up.
"Come home." He says.
"I am home." I say.
"You are carrying my pup Rena. You are my mate." He says.
"I'm carrying your pup but I stopped being your mate the moment you rejected me." I say.
"I took the rejection back before you even left to come here. I regretted it Rena. I tried talking to you." He says.
"No Axel. You made your choice. I won't keep your pup from you but you broke my heart. You showed me what happiness was for a year and then you snatched it away from me."I tell him.
"I'm going to make this right. I'm not giving up on us. I love you. I always have. I was scared Rena. Please baby give me a chance to fix this." He begs.
I stare at him. I feel his sincerity at see it in his eyes.
"I need time Axel. I can't run back to you knowing you could break me again." I say.
"Ok I can give you time. I'll fight for this Rena . I want you and our pup. I'll make this right beautiful." He tells me.
"Give me until the pup is born." I tell him.
He whines. I know that's going to be hard for him but I need him to show me he is worth it.
"Ok two months but I want to know everything about his progress and be here when he is born." He says
"Ok." I say.

We enjoy our meal in my room and watch movies all night like before the rejection.