Ravens POV

It's been 3 months since I shifted. It has not helped one bit with my home life. Dad's been on another mission these past two weeks. I have been thru hell. I'm really starting to hate life. I just want to escape.

Ester is pregnant. She says the baby is dad's but I know better. I know she's still fucking that rogue man. I would tell him but I just can't stand to witness his hurt.

I've been tortured everyday these past 2 weeks. Dad won't be back for another week but I don't think I can hold on.  It's like they have become even more evil since she's pregnant.

Last night was brutal. I couldn't get up for school this morning. I was beaten badly again with an extension cord. I'm home alone currently. I bought a new phone no one knows about 3 months ago. I order a bus ticket.
Grandma lives in NightWalker pack about 3 hours away. I would run but that's risky. I don't take anything.

My father is at a territory an hour away but close to the train station.

When the coast is clear. I walk towards the woods.
Once deep enough into the woods I run the hour towards the train station.
I enter the territory near the Lockhart Pack. Still in the woods unnoticed.
I open the mind-link to all 3 brothers and my father.
'Raven?' My dad responds confused.
I feel my brothers join.
' I love you guys so much and I really hope that you don't hate me after this because I will always love you and I'm doing this to protect your heart. I'm sorry but I'm tired I can't fight it anymore I feel like I'm going to die. Everyday I live in fear. I feel like everything would be peaceful if I just left. I'll be turning a lone wolf. I love you daddy. I love you Ray. I love you River. I love you Ro. Please forgive me.'
'Raven where are you babygirl I'll come to you' daddy says
'Don't you dare do it Raven' River roars
'Sister you are my heart do not break it ok I'm coming to you' Ro says
'Raven Marie you better not dare leave us. We protect you not the other way around.' Ray says
'I'm sorry. I have to protect you one day I will explain.' I say thru my pain.
'Raven come to me now or stay where you are I'm coming.' My daddy says his pain almost bringing me to my knees.
I run all the way to the train station. Before I reach out of the woods I hear 4 massive growls filled with pain and anger.
'I'm sorry'

It's time for me to move on. I hope they can forgive me. I'm headed to Nightwalker pack with my grandma.