Jenna P.O.V.

I'm so happy right now. I can't help but think this is Carl telling us it's time to move on. I missed my mate dearly. We had been together since we were 18. And friends since forever. I know the Alpha and Carl were best friends growing up. He was killed protecting his best friend in a rogue attack. If Carl wouldn't have jumped on the rogue Alpha would have been dead. My mate was able to kill the rouge in the process of being stabbed with a wolfsbane silver dagger. The Alpha has shown us nothing but loyalty and care since the incident but I can't say the same for his Luna. She felt as though now that my mate was gone I was trying to take her mate. She's not even his fated mate. She's a chosen mate after our childhood friend Rebecca his fated died during child birth 10 years ago. She has caused me nothing but hell since Carl died making me lose my job at the pack hospital and making sure that the Alpha doesn't spend too much time with my kids. The ones he watched grow up and help raise. Her and the Alpha has 1 child together 10 year old girl who she treats like trash because she wasn't a boy. William to blind to see what the rest of our childhood group see. Tabitha the Betas wife came to the house today while we were packing today and was crying because we were leaving soon.
Tabitha, Rebecca, Joanna, and I were best friends growing up. While Carl,William, Mark, Rob, and Greg were friends. We all hung out. I miss my brother Greg dearly. I don't know where he went one day he just left only leaving a note saying he sorry and it's better for the pack. I was angry at him for a long time but our group held on hope that he would one day return. Still do.  After about a hour of her helping me pack the guys come in including Will. I'm shocked I haven't spoken to him in 9 months. He sends care packages thru Mark or Rob.
" I don't understand why you are leaving Jen." Rob say pissed off.
"This is your home. All your life this has been home. Now what you just going to leave and go live a whole hour away." Mark says.
I sigh. "I know but my child found her mate and she doesn't want to leave us here. And honest just need a different scenery. Everything here reminds me of Carl or Greg. I'm slowly breaking but I'm staying strong for my kids."
Tabitha comes and hugs me. "Jenny I told you to come and talk to me or ask me for help. You don't always have to be strong sister."
"It's always been us Jenny who always I going to come get plates from now." Rob say.
I laugh. "I'll still come visit and you can always come visit you know Hannah isn't going to want to be away from her uncles to long."
"I was gone have that girl be my damn delta but I'm happy she found her mate."Will says.
" yeah she was happy on the phone this morning."
" ok so what are we packing up." Mark says
" im leaving everything except for clothes"
"So you do plan on keeping the houses." Will says
" Yes this is Carls home and I don't think I can sell ma and dad's house being that Greg name is up there along with mine and Eva."
" I'm still gone choke that asshole to sleep when I see him." Tabby says.
We all laugh. She was very pissed when he left he owed her $100 dollars for a bet.
We pack and make lunch when Hannah and her crew arrives along with Robs mate Leann.

They all hug and congratulate Hannah and her mate before they take Raynar and his brother to get our release papers.