Elias P.O.V.

I forgot just how vicious Ester can be. Goddess did that turn me on. When she said let's fuck over that bitch bleeding out body I didn't think I could get any harder. My wolf was super excited to spend time with our mate this week. It started off rocky today but I made up for it.

After dinner we lay in bed. Fucking and cuddling. I try not to get my feelings involved. When she threaten to leave me today for the first time in a long time I accepted my feelings for her. I love my mate. She really is my queen.

She was right for 22 years she's never once left my side. Even when I forced her away she always stayed and fought. She's killed for me. I've killed for her. We have a bond stronger than ever. I smell my scent on her as she sleeps and it calms me down.

I was pissed two week when I realized that bitch shifted. She wasn't suppose too. I had a witch tell me she was a strong and dangerous wolf. I needed to get rid of her before I declared war or we would not win.

That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get Emily and Ester to continue to torture her and make her leave the pack.

Ester cuddles into me further like she can't get enough of my scent. A little while longer my queen and then you can come home.

'Smell her scent'
'She smells strongly of us...too strong to be wearing his mark.'
'Scent her'
I lean down and smell her neck then work my way down her body.
Reaching her uterus both our scents mixing there is super strong.
She sits up as I scent down there.
I press her stomach.
"I need to send for a doctor"I tell her kissing her.
I see her talking to Aly.
"I'm pregnant. She says it happened a month ago when I was here in heat." she says happily.
I smile and kiss her again.
"I'm excited my love. I knew it would happen. You were insatiable." I tell her.
She sighs. "What does this do for our plans. He's going to smell my scent changing and he will know it's not his we have barely touched."
I growl murderously. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE THINKS."
"Relax my king. I can hide my scent and change until you figure something out." she assured me.
" I need you to make Raven leave the pack and never come back. Then once she leaves you play the loving mate until the pup is born and then you bring me the pup. You will stay there until I declare war and then you will kill him."I say
I see she is pissed but this is best.
"Again we have barely fucked so how the fuck do I explain that?"
"You fucked him before you came here so when you get back you fuck him again." I growl.
"Whatever Elias. Goodnight."
She rolls over away from me clearly pissed. I know she wants to be with me but this is important. I'll get my pup as soon as it's born.
I pull her back to me. "Don't act like this Ester. You know I'm right. I need you to do this for me then I promise it's us my queen."I say kissing her tears.

I have to focus and prepare. I can't keep hurting her.