Ryders P.O.V.

Standing in this room her scent is intoxicating. I'm frozen. Sweet orange and vanilla consume me. She's beautiful. Blue Eyes and waist length strawberry blonde hair I want to run my fingers thru. Her perfect breast about a size 36D and her perfect toned ass. It's looks like it has the right amount of bounce.

Alpha Theo dismissed them. She gives me a glance before heading to the door. I mind link Logan.
'Logan have blues eyes stay.' I ask him.
'What's wrong Rye'
'She's my mate' I say
I feel his excitement. Not only is he my Alpha he's also my best friend. All 4 of are best friends.

"YOU STAY." He says to her.
She tenses but she stays in the room.

When she turns around I see she is nervously bouncing.

" You know her Alpha Logan?"Theo says looking back and forth
Jacob and Connor are looking back and forth as well. Then they look at me as I move across the room to her.
I pull her to me.
MATE. We say in unison.
I look up to see all 3 of my friends with amused smirks on their faces.
Alpha Theo has a smile on his face.
"Congrats Ryder and Raven."Alpha Theo says.
Raven that's a beautiful name.
She smiles up at me shyly and I could have dropped. She's perfect.
"Congrats. But I need my money. I knew you would be first." Connor says collecting his money from all 7 of us men in the room.
We all laugh. Raven looks confused.
"We had a bet that Connor here would be the first of us to find his mate."
"You didn't bet on yourself?" She asked amused.
"No I thought lover boy Xander over there would."I say.
She chuckles at our antics.
I watch as she's linked.
"Alpha I think you might want to let Sierra in before she starts a riot." she smirks at Theo
He rolls his eyes. Sierra burst into the room.
She looks at Raven in my arms and jump squeals.
"Bitch you did good." She says excitedly.
Raven laughs. "Fuck that means you're going to miss my party at the club."
"Why the hell would I miss your 18th birthday?" Raven asked.
I tense because what the fuck party. I hear the guys snort. She looks up at me with narrowed eyes.
"I'm going to her party." she says like it's final
I look at her amused and say. " We will see."
She looks shocked. I smirk.
"What party?" Theo ask
Sierra glares at him. "The one you're not invited to."
Theo glares right back. "You do realize this is my territory I will go where I damn well please."
"Good thing it's not on your territory now isn't it?" she says through clenched teeth.

Something definitely went down with them.
"Y'all are so cute." my mate says.
Xander bust out laughing. "Aren't they just can't ever stop flirt fighting."
Sierra glares at him. " Y'all weren't invited either. It's a party with male strippers not something you would be into." She says pulling my mate out the office with her.
I hear them burst out laughing down the hall.

"So she's a feisty one?" Logan says looking at me amused.
" yeah she's definitely gone be entertaining." I say equally amused.
"This party with strippers thing. What do you know about it?"
Gamma Zach speaks up. "It won't be strippers there. She just said that to piss Theo off."
" that's yours?" Jacob ask
"Used to be. She's pissed I ended things." Theo says irritably
Yeah he still has feelings for her.

We head out toward the rest of the picnic. Alpha Bane has arrived.
We all went to Alpha Training school together so we are all cool. I spot my mate over there talking to some older lady that she somewhat resembles. She waves me over.
"Hello Ma'am. I'm Delta Ryder from RiverBlood." I say.
She smiles at me warmly. "Hello Delta Ryder. I'm Asani, Ravens grandmother."
We talk for a few before I take her over to my table. My team smiles as we approach and sit down.
"Hello Raven. I'm Alpha Logan."
"Hello Alpha." she says respectfully
"I'm Beta Jacob."
"I'm Gamma Connor."
We talk for a long time before she excuses herself to go be with her friends.