Alpha Nixon P.O.V.

I didn't know what to expect seeing Savannah again. Certainly not two pups I have never met or known about.
I holding this 10 year old pup who's breaking down in my arms at finally meeting his father.
"I'm here buddy. What's your name?"I ask him
"Shane Nixon Spring Carter." He tells me.
I look over at Savannah. She looks away. She named him after me. She gave him my last name bonding him to me.

Shane finally calms down. I place him down and he goes over to his mom.
I look over to see Lloyd arm around my daughter. She's smiling happy. From what I've heard he's going to be a great Alpha. Unlike that bastard who raised him.
"Alpha Nixon." Lloyd says shaking my hand
I look at Sarai and sigh.
"Nice to meet you Alpha Lloyd. I'm glad to see my child is in good hands."
" Yes sir. I'll take care of your daughter." He says
"I was sad to hear I wasn't invited to the party. Very disappointed I had a departing gift for Edward." I say.
"It was a quick last minute thing." He says.
"I would have ran all the way here for that. It would have been worth it to watch." I say.
He laughs. "Beta Carl told me how much you two hated each other. He said you tried to kill all of them multiple times over the years."
I smirk. "It was all fun and games. Just to show that bastard who the real Alpha was. If I wanted them dead he would have been years ago."
"Did you really hang him by his feet and shift and attack him." He ask.
"I can't recall."I say amused.
Oran laughs. Savannah smacks her lips.
"Can't recall you hung the man in the middle of the pack for 3 days locking his Beta and Gamma in your cellar."Savannah scoffs.
"Don't forget the snake infested pool he kept dunking him in. Until he apologized."Oran laughs.
Lloyd laughs. Sarai stares at me shocked.
"What did the man do daddy. That made you drop him into that pit." She ask
"He told your mother she was beautiful and he could use her as a mistress."I growl "And the ass slap I wanted to cut his hand off but settled for disfiguring it."
" That was the last year the king hosted an Alpha Meeting." Oran says.
"Imagine my shock when my daughter told me she found her mate and it was Alpha Lloyd of Blue Moon." I say.
"We had to stop him from driving here that night being as though you were at NightWalker. The man was ready to start a war." Oran says
"He was still the Alpha at the time she told me. Even when Blake told you weren't his son. I couldn't see past her being in the bastards pack."I say.
"I heard you were on your way here Alpha Blake and Alpha William had to beg you to hold off."Lloyd states.
"Yes I was coming to burn the bastard alive . I would have let him burning for you when you arrived." I say.
We all laugh.
"Can I go to your pack dad?"Skylar ask.
"Yes." I say at the same time Savannah say, "No."
I look at her she glares at me.
**************************************************
We chose to walk to the picnic earlier so our car and bags were at Savannah house. She's been avoiding me all day. The picnic was nice. I watched my pups interact. Shane stayed close to me all night. I watched Sarai be a wonderful Luna.
We say our goodnight and start the walk back to Savannah house. We had rooms arranged at the pack house so we were going to get the car and bags. I watch her walk. The way her ass jiggle when she walks. She felt me staring because she turns around and rolls her eyes. I smirk. 

Skylar walks in front of us. Pissed off because Savannah says he can't go back with me. He walks into the house slamming the door in her face.
She burst thru the door every bit of momma wolf out
"SKYLAR STEPHAN SPRING CARTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!"she screams
He stomps down the stairs. I look at him with a pointed look. He's upset but he needs to calm the fuck down.
"What mother! he yells.
"YOU ARE UPSET I GET THAT BUT IF YOU EVER SLAM A DOOR IN MY FACE AGAIN I WILL BEAT YOU BLUE DO YOU HEAR ME."she shouts.
"I DON'T FUCKING GET IT. WHY CANT I GO BACK TO AMBERSY. I HEAR YOU AND SARAI TALK . I KNOW YOU MISS BEING THERE MA. I KNOW YOU MISS YOUR FAMILY.I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT WHORE OR HER BASTARDS. IM GOING MA LIKE IT OR NOT."He shouts.
I see Evie surface. Skylar backs up. I step in between them. Jared surfaces. She growls at Jared.
"YOU GOING TO GO LIKE IT OR NOT. IS WHAT YOU TOLD ME. YOU ARE A PUP SKYLAR WHAT I SAY GOES IN THIS HOUSE. END OF DISCUSSION."Evie roars in a motherly tone.
"IM LEAVING FUCK YOU AND YOUR RULES. YOU DON'T WANT ME AT AMBERSY FUCK IT I WONT GO BUT I WONT STAY HERE EITHER SAVANNAH."he yells turning to head to the door.
"ORAN FOLLOW HIM."I order.
I'm staring at my mate. Pain flashing thru her eyes. She turns around heading to the back deck. She shifts taking off. Jared shifts running after her.

I'll deal with Skylar when I get back.