Lilly POV

My mate is Beta Jacob from the RiverBlood pack. He is the beta to the alpha of alphas. He is clearly pissed off. I don't know if it's because he's mated to a weak omega or because I was being attacked and couldn't defend myself. I know he is going to reject me. My wolf Lexi is whimpering in pain.

We are currently in the Alphas of office. My mate and his team are clearly angry and trying to control themselves. I know my fate he will reject me. I'm not pure because of the assaults of the men in this pack. I don't even have training and can't protect myself. Plus I'm already bestowed to be a breeder for that nasty alphas son in our neighboring pack.

"IS THOSE WHAT YOU ALLOW IN THIS PACK? IF IT WASN'T FOR MY BETA AND DELTA THAT GIRL WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED." Alpha Logan growls his aura fully out.
He's pushing so damn hard everyone bows their head except his team. Beta Jacob looks at me and taps Alpha Logan.
He eases up.
"Sorry Alpha Logan I wasn't aware she was being abused." Alpha Braxton says.
Bullshit. Xavier and I both look at him.
This pack will be so much better when Xavier takes over. I know he is looking for his mate so he can take over for his father.

"She is my betas mate and seeing the condition she was found in he is clearly pissed off. Now it was bought to my attention that she has been sold off as a breeder. That contract is void. She will be leaving with us if there are any protest I will allow my beta to start a war in this pack in honor of his mate. I will back him and Xavier will take over sooner than later." Alpha Logan says in a tone that tells everyone in the room he will kill Alpha Braxton if he doesn't agree.

Alpha Braxton nods.
"You can take her I will void the contract." Alpha Braxton says.
"NOW!" Alpha Logan says.
He is truly the Alpha of Alphas. The conversation between all the alphas about ending the contract was very tense. Until Logan vowed to come to SilverCrest pack and settle the issue with violence if he didn't agree.
I could feel my father and his mate and their kids glaring at me. I know they are pissed.
"THIS PACK IS BULLSHIT. ALPHA XAVIER I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD MAN I HOPE YOU WILL BE A BETTER ALPHA THEN THIS INCOMPETENT ASSHOLE OF A FATHER YOU HAVE." Beta Jacob says.
Alpha Braxton growls and my mate growls back even louder. My alpha backs down immediately. I notice that RiverBlood team are linking each other.

With in seconds Beta Jacob is slamming my father into the floor. He takes his claw and slices it down my father's face.
"SHE IS MINE. REMEMBER THAT. NEXT TIME YOU THINK TO HARM HER I WANT YOU TO IMAGINE ME MAKING YOUR MATE EAT YOUR HEART." He growls before standing up and kicking my father so hard I hear his ribs break.
His mate is screaming while everyone except his team looks shocked.
They are all smiling proudly.
Delta Ryder punches my brother David in the face on the way out of the Alphas office.

"Seriously do you two have to cause fights everywhere we go." Gamma Connor laughs.
"That fuckers face looked very punchable and since he had the audacity to still hit her after we came in it was well deserved." Delta Ryder laughs.
"Lilly do you have anything you need to pack because we have to get on the road to the kings pack." My mate ask me.
I'm still in shock he's not rejecting me. I'm leaving this abusive pack. I just breakdown crying.
"We will stop at a store to get items for her." Alpha Logan orders.
My mate wiped my tears and pulled me to the car they are driving. I look over and see my so called family glaring at me.
'You will pay for this bitch' My stepmom growls thru the link.
Growing up she always hated me. My father was a good father to me up until after my 16th birthday and my mother died. My mother was his fated mate but because she was an omega he rejected her and took that witch as his chosen mate. 2 years of pure abuse. My father never hurt me but he never stopped it either. It was like I didn't exist to him anymore. I miss my two little brothers. My mom had given them to my aunt to raise because she didn't want my father coming to take her boys. They would be 12 now I hope to rekindle our bond one day. I haven't spoken to them in 2 years as my father's family cut me off from my mother's family.
'I love you Lilly. I always have I'm so sorry babygirl. I should have done better by you and your mother.' My dad links me.
I can't stop my tears as I look up at my daddy who smiles slightly at me. It hurt that he would turn on me so easily but I guess he felt stepping in would have made it worse.
'I love you daddy.' I link him back. I know this is the probably the last time I will see him or hear from him.
He was always good to me when mom was alive. He changed when she died.

Leaving out of the territory my anxiety kicks in. They say it's a 3 day trip if we stay overnight at a hotel in neutral territory.
We stop at the mall in a neutral location in the territory. Jacob is trying to assure me everything is fine but I just can't shake the feeling.