Nathans POV

How the fuck did I fail her. I knew something was wrong. I should have demanded her tell me. My daughter is fucking gone.

Heading back to CrimsonMoon. I'm pissed. I called Jo as soon as I couldn't trace her scent after she mind-link her brothers and I to tell us she was gone. He sent out a search team in our territory. I knew she was gone. I felt the moment she cut ties with the pack.

My baby. My Daughter. She's gone. I failed her. I look at my sons in the car I can feel their hurt and anger.

"Dad why didn't she talk to us?" Ro growls.
I can't stop the tears. "I don't know son but whoever made her feel like she needed to leave will pay dearly for this I promise you that."I growl.

We enter our pack house. I head straight into the Alphas office. His whole team is gathered. I see Ester and the kids in the corner but I can't be bothered right now.
Raynar and River mates come wrap their arms around them tears in their eyes. They adored Raven.
Ro goes to the window and paces. I just stare at the Alpha begging him to tell me she didn't really leave.

"I'm sorry Nate. She severed the bond with the pack and didn't even leave a note" Joseph tells me.
I growl in pain and drop to my knees. My sister comes and drops to her knees next to me.
" I'm so sorry bubba. I'm so sorry. We will find her and the ones who caused this will be punished to death." She says every bit of powerful Luna she is.

Again. This is happening to me again. I lost another fucking daughter.
15 years ago. My daughter ,Rena, was kidnapped after birth. I don't know who took her and why but they did. Disappeared without a trace. My mate was heartbroken.

I've lost much in this life. I just need peace. Raven is my peace. I just need my baby back. Make sure she's okay.

Aurora bust thru the office doors. Word must have gotten back to her she was away the past month training at the council with her team.
Her wolf ,Heaven, was in full effect you could feel her murderous intent. She goes straight at Emily.

"BITCH IF I EVEN HEAR YOU ARE THE REASON SHE CHOSE TO RUN IT AINT HOLE DEEP ENOUGH, A HELL HOT ENOUGH OR A FUCKING POWER STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP ME FROM KILLING YOU. I WILL MAKE YOU WISH THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE SWALLOWED. I WILL THAT BITCH WISH SHE NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN THIS TERRITORY. I WILL TORTURE YOU AND TAKE PLEASURE IN IT. YOU THINK YOU ARE THE DEVIL BUT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN EVIL IT AINT ENOUGH BLACK MAGIC ON THIS GODDESS CREATED WORLD THAT WILL STOP THE HELL I WOULD PUT YOU THRU. I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF EVIL." She roars in Emily face.
Then she turns to Ester.
" I KNOW YOU HATED HER YOU UGLY ASS WITCH. SHE NEVER TOLD ME BUT EVERY TIME MY UNCLE WAS GONE AND SHE CAME AROUND LOOKING DEFEATED I KNEW IT WAS YOU. BUT TAKE FULL WARNING LIKE I TOLD YOUR DAUGHTER I WILL SHOW YOU THE DEFINITION OF EVIL. YOU THINK YOU ARE EVIL YOU THINK YOU ARE THE DEVIL BUT I WILL SHOW YOU THAT IT LIVES AND BREATHES WITH IN ME. THAT ROUGUE BABY FATHER OF YOURS WILL REGRET THE DAY HE MET YOU AND KNOCKED YOU UP WITH THEM BASTARDS." She says she pulls out her silver knife and puts it to Esters throat. The order so powerful it washes over us all.
" I AURORA HOPE GRIMALDI, FUTURE QUEEN OF WOLVES, ROYAL ALPHA BLOOD OF THE CRIMSON MOON PACK ORDER YOU EMILY JENNINGS TO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE TO RAVEN MARIE HARPER. YOU WILL TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I WILL SLICE YOUR MOTHERS FACE AS A REMINDER THAT YOU DARED TO DISRESPECT ME." Aurora growls powerfully.

I smell the fear and piss coming from both Ester and Emily. I want to stop it but my wolf Apollo say no we need to hear this.