Savannah P.O.V

That bastard is about to enter my home. Sarai and Nixon have always had a special bond. She could never go to sleep without hearing his voice. If she had a bad day all she needed was her daddy and everything was better. He always came thru. Only time I despise the man is when he's around that bitch. We were his secret family while flaunted her around the pack. As much as I should have walked away I couldn't. When I finally did I broke my heart and my wolf's heart. Jared's love for Evie was all I ever wanted Nixon to have for me.

I know the fool loved me. I also know the fool hurt me. But I know I'm a fool because my love for that man is deeper than ocean. I could never hate the fucker. I tried and he would always come around being cute and making me feel like we were a family. Then go play family with his whore. I knew Jared and Evie bond was strong every time they tried to mark each other.

He walks in and stares at me with those sinful sky blue eyes that I love so much.
"Hello Savvy." He says.
"Nixon." I say plainly.
He looks at me. Sarai is looking back and forth between us. I see Oran.
"Hey Oran."I smile
"Hey Vannah" he says with a smile
Nixon growls lowly. I roll my eyes.
"Mommy look what I found." Spencer says happily running in from the back porch.
I hear the shock come from Nixon and Oran.
I pick him up. "It looks awesome baby. You are going to get dirty playing in that garden." I tell him. Breathing in his scent to calm me.
He looks to Sarai standing beside Nixon.
"Sissy look at my bug."he says
"So cute bubba."she says sweetly.
I glance at Nixon to see him tense. Staring at Spencer in shock.
Spencer finally notices him.
"Daddy." He squeals squirming out my arms.
I place him down and he runs to Nixon who scoops him up. I watch as Nixon breathes in his scent. Which I know he did as soon as Spencer ran in here. He looks at me.
"Hey buddy." He says kissing all over his face.
Spencer laughs. "That tickles daddy."
Nixon laughs. I look over at Oran who's smiling at the scene in front of us. All I can think is 1 down 1 more to go.
"Daddy you want see my bug castle."Spencer asked.
"Yes buddy show me."Nixon says
"OUTSIDE."Spencer screams
Nixon looks at me as he walks by taking Spencer outside.
"That went smoother than I thought."Sarai says
I look at her. "You think so."I say
"He's calmer than I thought. Maybe he understands why you did it." Sarai says
I look at Oran. We both know that fuckers anything but calm. Oran heads to the back.
"I just linked Lloyd. Him and The Boys be here in 25 minutes." Sarai says.
I nod.
"It's gone be ok mom."
Nixon walks in shutting the sliding door to the balcony. Orans outside with Spencer.
"Care to explain why I have a 3 year old son I knew nothing about until now." He states.
" Not really. He's well taken care of. I didn't need you." I tell him.
He growls lowly. "That's bullshit. You did it as some type of punishment for me because of our past."he says
"There it go. That's the self centered bastard I know." I say.
Just as he's about to respond the door burst open.
Skylar is the first thru the door.
"Dad."he yells running to Nixon
Shilo runs behind him. Knocking Nixon to the ground.
"Dad when did you get here?"Shilo ask
"Not that long ago my boys."Nix says
"I missed you daddy." Skylar cries. My boy is tough he don't cry. Now I'm feeling guilty.
"I know my little wolf. I've missed you too." Nix says with tears in voice.
I try to stop mine from falling. I feel hands wrap around me it's my baby boy Shane. 10 years old.
"Hey baby." I say tears in my eyes
They get off the floor. Nixon looks at Shane and as Shane nervously looks at him.
Shane knows who his dad is. He knows all about Nixon. He knows that his dad loves him. I tell him everyday. I know he wants the bond with his dad.
I look at Nixon as he looks at me in shock.
He walks over to us.
"Hello buddy. I'm Nixon."he says
Shane flys into his father's arms. Nixon holds him tight picking him up.
"Daddy."Shane cries and that starts my waterworks.
Nixon rubs his back.
"Shhh I'm here. I love you buddy. It's ok." Nixon says.

The Love of My MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara