Esters P.O.V.

I had been over the moon all day since I found out that she left. It took longer than expected. They have sent search parties out. Emily is so excited I had to tell her keep her composure.

All hell broke loose in the off when that little bitch Aurora arrived. Nathan looked so broken and angry about Raven being gone. I could have laughed.

I thought I was evil and vicious but Aurora is truly the DEVIL. When she ordered Emily to tell everything she did to Raven . I wasn't concerned. When Alpha Joseph ordered her rouge I wasn't concerned because I knew she would just go to her father.

When Emily made a run for I breathed relief. Until I seen Aurora future Beta and Gamma dragging her back.

I begged Nathan to help. I thought he would as I watch him mind-link with the Alpha. I relax. That's until I'm commanded to tell them if it's Nate's baby. I try to fight it but he pushes it out harder. I had to tell them No.
I'm made rogue and not allowed to step foot in any territory owned by the king or it will cause me the pain of the a mate bond being betrayed x10. It kicks in instantly and I'm in pain. Aurora future guards come in and drag me. We are escorted to the dungeons where I witness the Devil.
***************************************************
She hangs my baby from the ceiling in silver chains. I see 4 sick and deprived rogues tied up in the corner. They aren't under Elias rule so they are lone rogues.
I watch as strips Emily bear and make a her drink a pint of wolfsbane. She vomits.
"Hey boys you see this pretty girl here likes to have woman attacked and nearly raped. I heard she likes it rough boys. Do your worst she's your until I say otherwise." Aurora laughs.
She walks over to me my daughter blood in a cup and orders me to "DRINK IT" she commands. I cry as I drink my daughter's blood. I know it's tainted. I rub my stomach hoping my two pups are ok.
I hear the groans of the males taking turns on my daughter. I hear my daughter whimper and cries. It goes on for an hour and half before Aurora tells them stop. She then orders Darren and Liam to escort them off her territory and that if she catches them around here again she will kill them.

I watch as Raynar, River, Rowen, and Nate walk into the room. Anger spilling off of them. They drop my child to the floor and attack her. They beat her ignoring her blood curdling screams.

I look up to see Aurora smiling at me.
" I TOLD YOU BITCH YOU DONT KNOW EVIL.I WILL SHOW YOU EVIL."

Tears fall down my face. I will make them pay for this.
I see Emily has passed out I think it's over. No she's just gotten started.

She gets a bucket and splashes cold water on her. Emily gasp.
"Wake up. The fun has just begun."
I look over to see Rowen and River dipping their weapons in wolfsbane.
"She can't take anymore. Please stop."
They laugh.
"DID SHE CARE WHEN MY DAUGHTER BEGGED HER TO STOP. DID YOU CARE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HEARD MY CHILD CRIES."Nate says. I hate him. I hate them. They are going to kill my baby.
Swish . Swish. Swish
The laced whip comes down on my child's back. 50 times they whooped her. I see they bought in IVs. They hook her up to them to keep her alive while they continue to beat her. Her blood curdling screams will forever hunt me.
I watched as each one took turns stabbing my child. Aurora stuck her hand in one of the wounds until Emily passed out.
5 hours of torture. They tortured her for 5 hours. We were finally released.
"IF WE EVER CROSS PATHS AGAIN AND I KNOW WE WILL I WILL FINISH WHAT I STARTED AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU. THIS WAS ONLY A TASTE OF WHAT IM CAPABLE OF." Aurora declares loudly.

We enter into rogue territory. I know Emily won't make to her father's territory. I call his phone.
"Ester what's wrong I feel your pain."
"You need to meet us to the east of your territory. Emily's not gone make it if she has go walk."
"What happened?"
"I'll explain later. Please hurry."

THEY WILL REGRET THIS. THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS.