Raynars P.O.V

The door opens and there she is. My Mate.

She's 5'7, with dark brown hair and blues eyes that look deep as the ocean. I'm sucked in and we both stare at each other.

"MATE," we say in unison.

She still in shock. I hear a voices call out in the background. Sounds like kids. If my mate  already has a family I'm going to be pissed. Anger flares in my eyes. She must have noticed. She takes a deep breath and welcomes me inside.

Her scent pineapple and vanilla is intoxicating me.

She leads me into the kitchen where an older woman and two kids a boy and a girl are sitting at the table. When I look at the woman I see my mate in her. This must be her mother and younger siblings.
I stand corrected when she introduces them to me.

"Hannah who is he." the woman says.
"Ma this is Raynar," she hesitates, "My Mate."
The woman gasp looks between us and starts crying rushing towards me in this motherly hug.
I smile down at the woman and look over at my mate to see she's nervous. Hannah is her name it's beautiful.
"Have breakfast darling. I'll make your plate."she says
Hannah looks conflicted staring at me with mixed emotions she hasn't really spoken to me since the greeting at the door.

Hendrix is prancing around in my mind ready to claim his mate. I tell him be patient.

I finally address my mate. "Hannah it's nice to finally meet you."
Nervously she says. "Nice to meet you too."
" I watched you train earlier you are amazing very fierce fighter. When did you start?" I say
" Thank you, since I was 5 my father has been training me."she replies with a sad smile. "My father was killed in a rogue attack so I've been slacking helping take care of my family."
"I'm sorry to hear that. I too have lost a parent. I lost my mother when I was 10." I say
She stares at me with sad eyes. Losing a parent is hard. It changes you and the people you love.
We eat breakfast having casual conversation. After breakfast her mother tells us she will be heading into town with the twins. Aniah and Hayden. They are a very interesting pair.

Once her mother is gone we head to living room to have a conversation. We needed to have with no interruption. She's everything I could have asked for in a Mate. I know this is right for me.