Lloyds P.O.V

After Theo hung up the phone. I talked to Logan. He told me all that he knew. Mirah had ended up at Theos pack and is his gammas mate. I smile. That girl deserves happiness after the hand she's been dealt.

Theo threatened to declare war on this pack. But Logan was able to diffuse the situation. We have never gotten along. Maybe because that's what our fathers instilled in us. Our packs have been enemies forever.

My father is cruel. I've never felt a connection to this man. I look nothing like him. Sometimes I question is he my father. If mom didn't love him so much. I would have if my mother wasn't his fated mate. No matter how much he hurt her she just couldn't leave. That's my fear of finding my fated.
I don't want to be so desperately in love. That I allow myself to become weak.

I will run this pack the proper way. Father is to power hungry and crazed. He won't hand over the pack so I will take it. Every one in this pack fears him. I'm over it.
I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM FOR WHATS HE HAS DONE TO ME. TO MY MOTHER. TO MY PACK.
His Alpha team hates him. Mother is starting to hate him. He brought his mistress and her kids into the home my mother lays her head. He has that bitch thinking she's the Luna.
HE TOLD THAT BITCHES SON HE WILL HAND MY PACK OVER TO HIM. I WILL BE DAMN. IM GOING TO FINISH THIS WHEN I RETURN.
***************************************************
Headed to Alpha Theo NightWalker Pack is my Beta and I. I had my gamma and delta stay back to look over my mom and tell me whats going on while I'm away.
No one knows the plan but my Alpha team. They are behind me 100%. They say they are ready to heal and strengthen our pack.

I look back at the little boy sleeping in my Betas mate arms. My little brother. My father was fucking that evil omega slut and got her pregnant. On top of raping Mirah every chance he got . He's evil. He's never even acknowledged the baby. His mother hates him for it. Like it's his fault she's not anything but the Alphas slut. She thought the child would up her status in the pack. He will be moving to NightWalker to stay with Mirah. I know she will take care of him. She always have.

"So we really going to do this. We finally gone take over the pack." Gabe ask.
"Yeah I just have to get him to Mirah first."I say.
He looks back. "He deserves to be happy. We rescued him locked in a fucking cage like an animal. They need to die."Gabe said angrily.
I nod.
"That bitch is mine Theo. I want her head for the trauma she caused this child." His mate Ava says.
"You can have it Ava."I say.
She nods holding Brooks tighter.
Father was excited when I told him I was going to Alpha Logan's pack. He wants an alliance that Alpha John never gave him. I lied I won't be at Logan's pack I'll be at Theo's pack for the next 3 days.

Pulling up in front of the pack house I see Logan and his mate along with Xander and his mate. The former alpha and luna are standing there too. Alpha Logan is here as well with Beta Jacob.
I greet them all but you can cut the tension coming from Theo with a knife.
We follow him into his office.
I'm holding Brooks in my arms now because he's up and crying.
I kiss his cheek and calm him.
"What's your connection to the pup?"Theo finally ask.
"He's my brother." I say
They all look shocked.
"Interesting. You father truly is disgusting."Theo says thru clenched teeth. His mate touches his shoulder and he looks up at her. Calming down instantly.
I nod. "He truly is." I growl
Brooks touches my face and I relax.
"What do you plan on doing Lloyd. He can't continue to do this. My next step is to declare a war on the man. He's not fit to be an Alpha. He should have been removed along time ago."Theo says.
" I know. I'm going to fix it as soon as I get back. He's slowly killing my mother. The pack has become a dark place. I have to end it." I say.
Logan and Theo look at me before nodding.
Theo sighs as I see him and his mate linking.
" You aren't a bad person Lloyd you just had a fucked up man raising you. You are truly an asshole. All of us are it just comes with being an Alpha." He says
" Thank you Theo. I see having a mate has calmed you down a lot. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I smirk
He flips me off. We all laugh.
"I'm not allying my pack with yours until you are Alpha . I won't give that man and alliance. My father didn't and I won't either. I'm giving you a month Lloyd. If you don't fix this. I will." Logan says in his Alpha voice.
"I agree. I don't need a month."I say
"Theo."Alpha Blake and Sierra call out at the same time.
He rolls his eyes. "I agree with Logan I will not be signing an alliance until you are Alpha." He says reluctantly.
We all laugh. That fool really is whipped.
" I know that was hard for you to say Theo."I say
"You have no idea but Bane will be here later. He says he wants in on this." He says
"Yeah he owes me $500 dollars from that bet with Caden."I say.