Renas P.O.V

I'm so drained emotionally, physically, and mentally. No one knows that the male I love and have been secretly seeing for a year rejected me on my birthday a month ago.My 18th birthday.

Alpha Axel Trahan. I thought he was different. He rejected me because I was an omega and he could not have an omega as his Luna.
"You are an orphan and an omega. You cannot be my Luna. This was supposed to be just sex I never thought you would be my mate." He yelled angrily in his room.
"You just rejected me after a whole year of fucking me. After a whole year of making me feel special. I should have known.You fucked multiple she-wolves in this pack and would always come right back to me. Promising bullshit." I say thru the tears.
"Rena it was only sex between us. You caught feelings knowing I was still fucking others. That is not on me. You will not mention the past year to anyone and you sure as fuck won't mention you were my fated mate."
"Fuck you Axel."I growl.
"You just did sweetheart. Multiple times." He smirks.
***************************************************
His Alpha ceremony is in two weeks and I put in my request to leave this pack a week after the rejection.

It was two men here that I felt drawn to 4th of July weekend. They gave me their numbers and we have kept in contact. They will be here in two weeks with the king and future queen Aurora for the Alpha ceremony.

He's always staring at me when he thinks I'm not looking. He's always trying to have a conversation. I keep it simple. He is an alpha so I can't disrespect him.

'Rena may you come to my office please.' Alpha Greg says
'On my way Alpha' I respond.

"I walk down to the office side of the pack house. I pass the future Alpha team bowing respectfully. Axel looks at me with longing.
'Rena can we talk please' he ask thru the link.
'I have a meeting with your father right now' I say back.
'After please' he ask.
I ignore him.

"Yes Alpha." I say entering the office.
"Shut the door Rena." He says smiling.
I do as told standing nervously.
"I see you requested a leave from the pack. Is there a particular reason why?" He ask.
Your son is what I want to tell him.
"Just want to experience a different life. I want to see what else is out there. You are a great alpha but some of your pack members are still stuck in there ways. I get treated differently because I am an orphan and omega." I say willing myself not to cry.
"I'm sorry you experienced that. As much as I try to be better than my father and brothers people here still are stuck in the simple mindset." He says.
"Do you know what pack you were going to go to?"he asked.
"No I was actually going to go live in human society. I don't think pack life is for me. I have no family." I say sadly.
"You know sweetheart you are still very young. You shouldn't give up yet. You wolf will crave to be with her own." He says
Don't I know she's begging me not to leave.
"I know I guess I'll stay there until I find a pack who will accept me." I say.
"Have you thought about Ambersy. My niece is the Luna there." He says
"I heard there Alpha is a violent man. He's killed many." I say
"He has as have many of us Alphas. He is a good Alpha. He will be handing his pack over to his son in a couple years. I feel you will thrive in that pack." He says.
"Do you know how long it will take to get a transfer." I ask hopeful.
Axel walk in looking between us before sitting down. I ignore him completely. Alpha cocks his brow.
"How can I help you son?"he asked.
"Nothing I was seeing what you were doing." Axel says.
"About to make a call in regard to Renas transfer."Alpha Greg say smiling sweetly at me.
Axel tenses. He looks at me in confusion. I ignore him.
"Why do you want to transfer." He ask
"It's nothing left here for me anymore. I also want to go try and find a sincere love." I say.
Axel chokes. Alpha Greg is still smiling.
"I'll make the call now." He says picking up the phone.
"Alpha Nixon." The man on the other end says
"Hello Alpha Nixon this Alpha Greg. I have a young lady here who would like a transfer to your pack. She would like to know how long for an approval."
"Hold on let me go get that niece of yours who I believe will tell me she has the final say on the approval." Alpha Nixon laughs.
"Why yes I heard she has been keeping the beast in line." Alpha Greg laughs
"Between her and the new pups I don't know who's more demanding. The damn woman has me working from home." He says.
"Yes I do you asshole and you love every minute of it."the luna says.
"That I do my love." Alpha Nixon says.
"Hey Savannah." Alpha Greg says
"Hey uncle Greg." Luna Savannah says.
"I keep telling you that makes me feel old I'm only 4 years older than you Sav." Alpha Greg says.
"How can I help you."she ask.
"I have a girl here who wants to know how long a transfer would take to be approved I just emailed her papers to Nixon." He says
I hear typing on the computer. It's quiet and my nerves get bad.
"Nixon I'm on the phone.Stop bastard." She says.
Both Alphas laugh.
"I see. Is she with you currently?" She says.
"Yes you are on speaker." Alpha Greg says.
"Hello sweetie. What would you like to do at this pack?" She ask her voice so pure and welcoming.
"I want a fresh start. I want to be happy. I also would like to work with kids. I loved helping at the orphanage and daycare here. I would probably go get my degree in it." I tell her.
"Well lucky for you we have just upgraded our orphanage and the early childhood hood education program is accepting applications. How soon can you get here?" She says happily.
I'm excited.
"Whenever I'm approved Luna."
"I just had the Alpha approve your transfer and rooming. I'll help you apply for the college and job at the daycare and orphanage when you arrive. Do you need transportation here?" She ask.
"No ma'am I can get my bus ticket." I tell her.
"We are heading over there later. You can ride with us." Alpha Greg says.
"Nixon Sawyer Carter if you don't stop while I'm on the phone you will regret it." We hear the Luna say.
"Hurry this conversation up." The Alpha purrs at her.
She giggles.
"Go pack sweetie. I will see you when you get here." She says.
"Thank you." I say.
"Goodbye Greg I have a mate to attend to." Alpha Nixon says in a rush.
Alpha Greg laughs and hangs.
"Go pack.We leave at 12." Alpha Greg says.