Ambers P.O.V

I'm glad that bitch and her family are leaving. Everyone wants to say she's grieving but I believe that bitch is using it to get close to my mate. She wants my position as Luna. She won't get it.

William says that I'm overreacting. They grew up together. The problem is no one in this pack respects me. I know they hate that he took a chosen after his fated died giving birth to that bastard Zion. I feel like the pack thought after Carl died he would reject me and make her Luna, since she basically did the Luna role.

News Flash for them I'm the Luna and will remain Luna. I know that future Alpha bastard can't wait to find his mate so he can take over. I'm going to have to convince Will to hold out a few more years. I love the power.

I watch from the window as my mate and his Alpha team walk towards the clearing with that group of bitches who I can't stand. They shift and take off running like a bunch of kids.

Zane, Williams second son with his mate walks in looking for his little sister. With the nanny. Why is he asking me. I was so upset when she came out a girl. I wanted a boy so I could have respect. Knowing I gave birth to an Alpha male.

Zoe. I don't even acknowledge her when her father isn't around. We had no more kids after Zoe. It's not due to lack of sex. The sex is amazing but with all his trips and work we barely have time. So I took a lover. Well technically not a lover but my fated mate.

He's a lone wolf in town. He's not rogue. He so handsome. His grey eyes and his black hair. He just gives me charismatic energy. I know I should have rejected him but I couldn't. I don't know how William doesn't feel my infidelity.

Travis. My fated mate owns a construction business that's very successful amongst wolves and humans. He's very rich. He says he's content with me being married because he's focused on his career.

He's currently not speaking to me because 2 nights ago he felt me having sex with Will and my wolf Heather is restless. She just wants to hear his voice. I for one don't understand how you can say you ok with being married but I fuck my husband and you cut me off.

Im headed out to go to his house. When I spot the commotion at the gates. Fuck this bitch is causing a scene. Standing in my way. I take a closer look at the make holding onto her daughter.

That's is a fucking Royal guard. Her mate is a Royal guard. Which means she's going to the Kings pack. This hoe has too much good luck.