Alpha Nixon P.O.V.

"I couldn't stay away from my 3 kids either."I say.
My Alpha team comes to sit down.
"Evan you let me train you knowing you weren't my heir. You were going to take over my pack. Were you trying to play a game with me like your mother?" I command.
" No Alpha . Ma told me that you knew I wasn't your rightful heir and you did not care. I thought you knew. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to deceive you. My mate and kids adore you. I really didn't mean it. Please." He declares.
"I won't banish you but in the morning there will be a pack picnic where I will denounce you as my heir. We will tell this pack the truth." I say.
They all sigh. I see Tim relax.
"I love all 4 of you still. I've raised you. I won't punish you for the sins of your mother. You are dismissed." I say.
"Thank you Pa." They say. Not even sparing their mother a second glance. I feel their rage and disgust at her in the room.
Elijah and Tanner go get their father's house key.
"We will go move into dad's place. I love you Pa. I'm sorry."Elijah says.
I nod. As I watch them leave. Evan,Tucker,Elijah,and Tanner. I raised them like my own. I guess that's my karma for rejecting my mate.
I look at Brittany still sitting. I think the only child we have together my 10 year old son Leo. I know he's mine he looks exactly like me. He looks just like his brothers Skylar and Shilo. She has never shown him the same love and attention she's shown her first 4 sons. She barely even acknowledges my pup. Leo doesn't even like being around her. He tries his best to avoid her.
I call 2 of my enforcers and second in command warrior in here. I point at Brittany sitting.
"TAKE HER AWAY FROM MY TERRITORY. SHE IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THIS PACK ANYONE WHO BETRAYS ME AND ALLOWS HER INTO MY PACK WILL FIND THEIR SELF ROGUE AND BANISHED." I command the order.
My second head warrior smirks and grabs her up. Dragging her thru the pack halls. It's lunch time so the whole pack will see it.

We all have a seat and relax once she's gone.
"Do you think she thought all of us did not talk back then?" Stephan says
"Today was interesting." Lance says
"Very." I look at Tim. "Imagine my shock walking into the training camp ground office to see this fool pounding into the fucker like he was deprived of pussy."
Tim rolls his eyes. "Don't remind me that bitch played me like a damn fool all in the name of the Goddess. I should have walked away when you first came to me and told me you knew."
"I don't know how she never noticed we knew.Them kids look exactly like you. Only Leo came out looking like you. I should have known then she was slow." Stephan says.
"Seriously though all your kids look like you. Sarai even has your damn stubbornness and attitude." Oran says.
I smile. "She's has her mother attitude as well. Goddess bless her mate when she finds him."I say
We all laugh.
I look at Tim. "So Tiffany is your second chance mate. Who would have seen that." I smirk.
He rolls his eyes. "Crazy. She slapped the fuck out of me.She should have been mine the whole damn time."He growls
We laugh.
"She still mad at all us."Stephan says.
" I didn't even know Savannah was your mate. Hell I didn't even know about the kids." Tim says.
"Well you got slapped because as she says you were fucking that bitch." Lance laughs.
He glares at Lance.
"She turned your whole face sideways." Oran tells him.
"When you going to talk to her?" Stephan says.
"I tried mind linking her. She told me that she is back at work. We can talk later."Tim says.
"Or you can go to that office and see your mate." Lance says.
"Do I even deserve another mate. Maybe this is my karma."Tim says.
"You've loved that girl since we were kids. She loves you and was broken hearted when you left her. She had her heartbroken by her mate. You've had your heart broken by yours. Did you ever think the goddess paired y'all together to help each heal because she knows how much you both loved each other." I tell him.
He stands up. " I have to go get her." He runs out the office.
We all burst out laughing.
"Let me go check on this mate of mine she keeps blocking my link." Oran sighs.
Rachel and Savannah got close when they lived down the street from each other. They even stayed in touch all these years. She was pissed when Brittany ordered the attack.
"Good luck."we all say. He leaves.
"I think Tiffany gave you an order too."Stephan says with a smile.
I shake my head.
" I fucked up. She's not going to want to hear anything from me. Sarai hasn't talked to me in 2 years. Skylar and Shilo barely want to talk. How do I fix it." I ask.
"You be honest. You tell them exactly what was going thru your mind back then when you chose to reject that sweet girl." My mother's voices come from behind me.

I look to the door to see her standing with my father. He looks pissed.
Lance and Stephan stand to leave.
"Don't think you're off the hook either. I've just talk to both of your mothers and Orans." Mom says to them sternly .
I see their eyes glaze over and they tense.
The old beta yells. "STEPHAN GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT DAMN NOW!" His voice booms down the hallway.
"ORAN JACOB FULTON GET YOUR ASS TO ME RIGHT NOW." The old Gamma yells thru the pack house.
Lance smirks. The old delta burst in the room.
"YOU BASTARD GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR MOTHER NOW!" Lance tenses.
I hear Oran running down the hall.
"Coming mother what did I do."
Stephan runs out the office. Lance shakes his head and follows his father.
Dad comes in with mom slamming the door shut.
We are in our 40s and still they make us feel like pups.