Alpha Blakes P.O.V

I'm sitting in my office talking to my Beta Matthew. I should have killed that prick years ago. Now look all this trauma he's caused.
20 years ago. I knew I should have never listen to Isobel. I knew I should have ended that pest when I had the chance.
***************************************************
"Im begging you Blake don't do this. Please keep my secret. He's my mate. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I don't want this war." Isobel said
"You have to be kidding me Bella that man is a vicious creature who needs to be eradicated. You are carrying another man's child. What do you think he will do when he finds out."I say.
"Kenny has found his mate. He's leaving to go run her pack. She will give him an heir. Please don't do this. I won't cause drama I'll make sure to keep him off your lands. Trust me Blake."Bella says
I stare at her. Angry. I know my brother would love his child no matter what. Mate or not he would love his pup.
"Think about this. If you go tell Kenny about this he's going to want to claim his child. His mates father will make her reject him and you know it. Because when he becomes the Alpha over there this child could become a threat. The rejection would break Kenny. He's already walked away from me Blake. You didn't see the reaction he had to me. Don't do this. Im begging you my friend."she cries
"Does Olivia know you are pregnant. She didn't tell me."I ask her.
"No."she says
"So what Isobel. You were going to take my brother pup and raise it with that man. We would have never known." I growl
"He's my mate. I love him Blake. He knows about the pup and he's happy. Don't ruin this for me. Please let me be happy."
" I have no choice but to let you go Isobel. You are marked and mated to him. Why the hell did you come back knowing you were carrying Kenny's pup and was going to pass it off as that monsters."I growl at her.
"Ma called me back. She missed me. My family is still here Blake."she cries.
"I will let this go Isobel for my brother's sake. Him and his mate are happy and expecting. I won't ruin his happiness with the cloud of that man. But do understand that I expect regular updates on the child. I expect you to tell Matt everything I need to know about this child. And do know that if any harm ever comes to this child I will kill you and your mate." I say walking off from the forest.
**************************************************
Kenny. My Twin Brother. Alpha of Whitehurst Pack. I regret the day I ever let Isobel talk me into betraying my brother. He's my best friend. He would have loved that boy. I thought I was protecting him at the time but now I just don't know. It doesn't seem worth it.

"It's time Blake. We've held secrets of the past for to long. It's coming back to us now in the form of our kids." Matt says
"I know. That boy in there needs his real father. I just hope my brother can forgive me." I say sadly.
"You know Kenny. He will be pissed but he knows you did it to protect him. Make the call."Matt says
"Have you talked to Isobel." I ask
"Not in a couple months. We warned her Blake. We all warned her. This was her choice." I could hear the anger in his voice.
She was his cousin. She moved to our pack when she was 13 after her father was killed. Her mom came here with her family to be closer to her sister Matt's mom.
"It's sad. Let's get this over with."

"Hello Brother" Kenny says in the phone.
"Hey Brother. How you doing?" I say.
"Good." He says
"I need you to come to the pack tonight." I tell him.
"I can leave Ethan in charge. It will be a good experience for him. What's wrong Blake?"he says
"I'll explain everything when you get here."
*************************************************
The past eventually comes back to bite everyone in the ass. A war is coming I feel it. I just hope we make it out on top.