Theos POV

I was so pissed when them transfer papers came to my desk. I fucked up. She told me she hates me. I know she's been avoiding me. I knew she hated Janae and when she told me she would kill her if she stayed I knew that her feelings for me was still there.

Selfish. I am. But she means everything to me I can't let her go.

I watched her run into the forest. She still hasn't returned. I'm worried it's been 3 hours.

'THEO HELP ME. ROGUES. 6 OF THEM.'she panics thru the link.
'WHAT WHERE ARE YOU!' I screamed
She doesn't respond but I feel her fighting.
'ROGUE ATTACK ON THE NORTHERN BORDER. SIERRA IS OUT THERE FIGHTING ALONE.' I send the order to everyone in our pack.
5 massive growls fill the air . I know it's Sierra brother , father, and uncles, and cousins.
I run out the pack house shifting and running towards the Northern Border
I get there in time to see Clara shifting and pouncing. I feel her anger. She bites down shaking him. She snaps his neck tossing him into the tree. We jump in attacking and killing the remaining 5.

I look back to see Sierra back in human form. She's passed out during the fight once we arrived. Her dad runs over to her.

"Princess please wake up. I need you to open your eyes for me." Her dad says
Jonah and Silas lean beside their dad stroking her hair. "Sierra wake up. Please." They say
I pray to the goddess bring her back to me.
"THEO"she screams out as her eyes widen in panic searching for me
I rush to her side. Her dad hold her head to look at me. "I'm right here SiSi. It's ok we got you."I tell her gently.
Her family sighs in relief. I breathe a little easier.

She sobbing uncontrollably. We've all put clothes on.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble. They came out of nowhere." She cries.
"I couldn't run they had me surrounded."She continued to cry. It's breaking my heart.
Xander and Zach are pissed. I tell them along with her brothers and uncles to burn the bodies and gather patrol to see if any more rogue's are close to our borders.
"YES ALPHA." They all say.
Sierra is still crying and apologizing to her dad and the rest of us.
Her dad looks torn and broken seeing his daughter so distraught.
"They could have killed you. They could have hurt the pack. I'm sorry. " she cries.
Sam stands up with his daughter in his hands.
"Hold her for me while I go put some clothes on. She needs to rest Theo. She's all over the place." He says saddened tone.
I take her and cradle her in my chest. She moves closer to me crying. "I'm sorry for causing you problems Theo."
I bend down breathing her scent. It helps calm myself. I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to her. I need her. She really is my person.

I hold her tighter breathing in her scent and kiss her face. " Stop saying sorry Sierra. You did nothing wrong. You fought like you were taught. You did everything right. No one's upset. We are angry they dared to step foot into our pack lands. You are ok and that's all that matters to us." I tell her.

She relaxes in my hold but still sobs softly.
Her dad stands there watching us with a smile on his face.
'I'm proud of you Alpha Theo. You're going to make a wonderful mate someday. A protective Alpha. It's been a honor to train you and watch you grow up.' Sam mind-links me.
'Thank you Enforcer Sam. It's been my pleasure learning from you.'
He reaches for Sierra but I shake my head.
He only smiles and nods with an amused look as I continue breathing in her scent.

By time we reached the pack house Sierra is sleeping peacefully in my arms. We head up the stairs to our floors. I really don't want to let her go she's keeping me and Storm calm.
Sam looks at me then at his daughter in my arms. Once we reach their home.
" I can tell you need her near you Theo. I trained you I know she's the only thing keeping you and Storm calm. Take her to your suite and take care of her. Have her mind-link her mother and I as soon as she's up." He says
I blush. "How did you know?"
He laughs. " I've always noticed how possessive you are of her."
"Thank you. I just hope she's not pissed when she wakes up."I sigh looking down at her. She looks so peaceful.

We get to my suite and I lay with her in my arms until I fall asleep.
' IM TAKING CARE OF SIERRA. RIGHT A REPORT AND WE WILL DISCUSS IT LATER BUT FOR NOW GO TALK TO MY FATHER. HES EXPECTING YOU.' I tell my Beta and Gamma.
'Got it Theo. Is she ok?'
'She sleeping'