Beta Carl P.O.V

It's been 4 months since Alpha Lloyd killed that bastard Edward. I hated everyday I had to serve that man. You would think being raised together the bastard would have a sense of loyalty. He had none. He was a selfish cruel power hungry bastard. He fucked my fated mate every time he felt like it. She wanted to be with the man. She told me she would reject me for him right in front of Edward, Isobel, David and his mate. I rejected her. She was carrying that fools pup. She was a fool to demand anything from the devil. She demanded he reject Isobel and claim her and her child as his heir. She declared herself as Luna. The whole pack watched in horror as he killed her leaving her pregnant body hanging for me and my pups to see for 3 months. I hated him and I hated her.

Isobel she just could never let the man go. All the illegitimate pups he had. All the mistresses he made her watch him fuck. The mistress he bought to live in her home. He beat her and Lloyd every chance he got. He marked her to keep him strong. It brought me much joy to witness Lloyd kill him.

We were in the middle of a pack dinner when Lloyd and his future Alpha Team stormed in. Edward laughed. Lloyd challenged him for his tittle as Alpha. I watched as my son looked at the man who had made him watch him kill his whore of a mother. My boy hated her. He hated him. 
The Challenge.
"Challenge me? You are a pup! This is my damn pack these warriors attack when I tell them too." Edward declared deadly.
"Come on! All the years of abuse. All the trauma you caused this pack. It's over Edward."Lloyd screams
"Lloyd please let it go. He's your father."Isobel declares.
Lloyd glares at her with pity and disgust. He laughs.
Edward slaps her hard knocking her to the ground. She cries.
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WEAK WOMAN. YOU ARE PATHETIC YOU DISGUST ME. I SHOULD HAVE TOOK MY CHANCES AND BEEN WEAK INSTEAD OF MATING WITH A BITCH WITH NO BACKBONE. YOU SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TOO." He yells at her. Spitting on her.
I feel it in my soul that the reign of Edward is ending. I'm prepared. I watch as some of Edward's most Loyal men stand up preparing to attack. 
My son Gabe growls loudly. I'm proud of my pup.
He looks over at us his Alpha Team. Not realizing how much we hate him. He's raped David's mate. He's raped the Deltas daughter before he sent her away along with his mate.
"Looks like our boys are prepared to die." He smiles.
We look at our children mind linking them it is ok with a smile. We stand up and nod.
" I CHALLENGE YOU FOR THE ALPHA TITTLE!"Lloyd declares.
We walk down. I watch as Ed smiles brightly feeling like he already one.
"This is my pack you bastards. What I say goes. You are out numbered."Edward says.
"It ends today Edward. I spared you years ago for the sake of Isobel but today you will pay for everything you have ever done." Alpha Blake and his son and their warriors walk into our territory.Looking very deadly calm. I remember how brutal of an Alpha Blake I've heard his son is the same.
Edward looks shocked.
"You dare come on my territory Blake."Edward growls.
Blake puts his mark on the territory. Showing dominance in front of the whole pack.
"You know very well I go where I please. You be glad I spared this weak pack of wolves for years." He spits.
I watch his son move closer and marking his claim.
"You really are one disgusting creature."Alpha Theo says.
"HELLO EDWARD!" I hear roared from our left coming in hot. Is Alpha Kenny.
"Who the fuck invited you to our territory."
"I JUST WANTED TO WATCH YOUR DOWNFALL!" He growls deadly.
"ALPHA EDWARD YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY CRIME YOU HAVE DONE! THE RAPES OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THE DEATHS OF SO MANY. THE WORKING WITH DARK WITCHES. YOU WILL PAY!" Alpha John roars.
His son Alpha Logan with him. Alpha Bane walks in laughing.
"My father told me how weak of a wolf you were. He sends his condolences. He says he's so sorry he could not be here to bear witness to your demise." Alpha Bane taunts.
Edward laughs. He hasn't even noticed his Alpha Team has left him to join our kids. He looks behind him to say something and we are no longer there.
"All these years and you turn on me for enemies of our pack." He says
He calls all his loyal following.
It's 250 of them. The rest who are over his terror sit and watch. Non-warriors who love Edward join him.
"I Accept your challenge pup." Edward says
They shift we all watch.
Lloyd dodges his father's attack. Spinning around and jumping on Edward's back. Edward knocks him off charging at him. Lloyd stays until the last minute I notice Edward already feels he one and let's his guard.
Lloyd grabs his throat and slams Edward on his back. I hear the crack of his back.Edward shifts back. So does Lloyd who is over top of him glaring with hate.
"You would kill your own father?" Edward ask.
"Would said father had killed me? Lloyd ask. I see the future Alpha team attack Edward's mistress sons who tried to sneak attack Lloyd.
Lloyd growls violently.
I watch as he's slowly crushing his father's windpipe.
"COME HERE MOTHER!"he orders.
She rushes over.
"Honey please don't do this. He is my mate."
"LOOK AT YOUR MATE THE MAN WHO TORTURED THIS PACK FOR YEARS. THE MAN WHO RUINED YOU. THE MAN YOU DID NOT PROTECT ME FROM BECAUSE YOU LOVED HIM." Lloyd yells in disgust at her.
I watch Alpha Kenny walk over and stand beside Lloyd.
It hit everybody at the same time.Lloyd is the son of ALPHA KENNY ONE OF THE STRONGEST DEADLIEST ALPHAS TO RULE.
"You bitch. All these years you deceived me. He was never my heir. I was going to give my pack to that bastards son. I should have killed you both."
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR HEIR BUT I AM THE ALPHA OF BLUE MOON!" LLOYD DECLARES GROWLING HIS CLAIM TO THIS TERRITORY FOR THE WHOLE PACK TO HEAR.
Every pack member drops to the floor to submit. His Alpha Team growls  after him staking their dominance.
"SAY IT!" Lloyd demands
Edward looks at him with hate.
"NEVER!" Edward yells
He squeezes tighter the man is dying a slow painful death.
"YOU ARE ALPHA LLOYD OF BLUE MOON!" Edward declares.
Lloyd rips his throat out. He glares at his mother who drops to the ground in pain sobbing over that bastards body.
He walks over to that bitch Fatima his dad's mistress. He hold the throat up to her. She is pain at the lost of 4 pups who lay dead at the Alpha Team feet.
"EAT IT" he orders her.
She has to eat it crying the whole time.
Lloyd then drags her over to his mother. He kills her and gives his mother her head.
He orders Mirah parents and siblings to the front of the pack.
"FOR THE CRIMES AGAINST MIRAH I HAND YOU OVER TO HER FAMILY." He declares.
I look over and see 5 males looking deadly. I know one is the current gamma of nightwalker and an enforcer and what looks to be his sons. They growl and attack. Killing them all.
He looks over at Alpha Logan and nod.
The current Alpha of Alpha.
"I ALPHA LOGAN DAVIDSON THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS HERE BY ON ORDER OF THE KING ALPHA JOSEPH DECLARE WAR ON EVERY FOLLOWER WHO ROSE UP ON THE SIDE OF THE FALLEN ALPHA EDWARD.YOU WILL DIE HERE TODAY!" He declares
All the alphas and warriors who came with Lloyd attack killing all followers who stood in siding with Edward.
Our pack grounds covered in blood. We burned the bodies of Edward's followers all night.
It rained the next morning and I felt a sense of healing with in the pack.