Jennas P.O.V.

I should have fucking known. I'm livid. Carl and Becky came to me last night saying that bitch was going to hurt him. She also told me she knew I loved him more than I wanted to admit. I loved him back then but we were fated to each other's best friends. Carl told me that it was ok to move on and be loved. He told me that he told Will to look after me because he knew the man was in-love with me since we were pups. He knew that we were going to need each other.

I'm sitting here waiting on this fool to come to his office. When they called me and I heard the fight I drove all the way there. It was a hour drive. They fought the whole damn drive. Then the bastard got on the phone and acted like everything was fine.
I'm pissed and Zola is pissed.

I'm looking out the window of his office towards the forest when I hear him enter and close the door.
I stand there frozen 'cedar and pine' his scent hits me. I don't turn around. My heart is pounding out my chest.
"Jenny please look at me." He says softly.
The tears are flowing. I turn around to face him. Taking a deep breath.
"MATE" we say in unison
He walks over to me. He looks about as shocked as I feel.
SLAP!
"WHAT THE FUCK DID ZOLA AND I TELL YOU BEFORE WE LEFT THIS PACK." I yell.
He smiles. "You did not give us enough time to process the information."he says
"You know Becky and Carl came to me last practically demanding that I'm yours. They've always thought themselves matchmaker." I roll my eyes
"Yeah they came to me last night cussing me out. Carl especially telling me how he basically gave me what I always wanted and my dumb ass still could not get it right." He smirks
I laugh. "Sounds very much Carl like." I say.
"Becky demanded I drag your ass kicking and screaming back to the pack. She said me and her pups need you." He laughs
"She told me the same thing."I say
He pulls me over to his desk sitting me in his lap.
"You know I have loved you for as long as I can remember Dottie. You were my confidant and best friend." I tell her. " I was falling in love with you again after Carl died. I stepped away out of respect for you and my friend. I also still had my mate bond with Amber. My feelings were all over the place. I let you leave hoping the distance would help me clear my head but it made it worse." He declares.
"You know Becky was my best friend so she knew of my love for you before you were fated." I tell him.
His hand is slipping up my shirt he's tracing circles on my stomach. I guess he's done talking. He leans in kissing me passionately. I feel his erection thru his sweats. I have a skirt on since I was on my way out when I got the call. I grind against it.
It's been a long 2 years.
"As much as I would love to take my time with you the need to be inside you is to great. I have not had sex in 6 months. I've waited too long for this." He says ripping my panties and tossing them.
I laugh. As he pulls down his sweats. He's huge. Carl was a great size but that is ridiculous.
I look at it and gasp. He smirks.
I slide him into me slowly.
He sighs contentedly when I'm seated all the way on him. He starts kissing down my neck.
Once I'm used to his size. I look at him and smirk.
I ride him furiously.
"Fuck Jenna." He moans.
"Jenna you feel so good baby." He groans
I feel myself tightening around him he starts pounding up into me.
Our canines slip out and we mark each other as he releases hard inside of me.
He stays inside of me while we sit in his office chair.
I feel his love and joy thru the bond.
I kiss him as he stands up not pulling out of me and lays me back on the desk.
He starts pounding into me wrapping my legs around his neck.
"Fuck." I moan
"Harder." I moan
He still pounding into me relentlessly.
"FUUUUUCKKKK IM CUMIN" he moans loudly as his eyes roll to the back of his head.
His breathing is harsh. As we try to catch our breath. He doesn't pull out though.
We just stay like that kissing for 20 minutes.
"You know you have something you need to take care of." I tell him.
" I'll deal with it later." He growls
He takes me on his desk again. I have to push him away. Clearly this man has a huge appetite and would have stayed inside me if I let him.
Theirs a knock at the door as he's pulling out of me.
He growls as we hurry up and fix our clothes.
"Come in." He growls clearly annoyed about having to stop fucking me.
We are still behind his desk. Mark and Rob walk in smirking.
Mark the bastard sniffs the air and says, "clearly we are interrupting you two."
Will sits back down. "Clearly." He growls pulling me into his lap.
Rob smirks, " So Carl coming to cuss us out was worth it."
"Definitely." Will says
We all laugh.
"You know Tabby said Becky came to her last night telling her that you belong to Jenna."Mark says.
I laugh. "Yeah Becky was very adamant about that."
"Second Chance Fated Mates. It makes sense you know you two have always had a special bond." Rob says
It's true I could even accidentally hurt my toe the man would just know I'm hurt.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT. MY GIRL NEVER WRONG SHE TOLD ME YALL WERE FATED." Tab yells excitedly.
"She always did like to play matchmaker." I say

He calls the king. Tell the king the situation. Get my transfer papers back. I'm sworn back into SilverMoon and I'm happier than I've been since I was with Carl.

Hannah and her mate brung the boys and all our things. She wants to stay but they have to head back. She was so happy to see Will was my fated mate. The boys were happy too.