Hannah P.O.V.

After crying myself to myself for a hours. I start to prep dinner. Mom and twins return confused looking for Raynar. Mom stares at my neck and then looks back at me before she sighs. She rushes over and gives me a hug knowing I needed it. It felt like she was trying to put the pieces back together again.

"What happened Hannah?" Mom say
"He left. He just wasn't willing to compromise."
"Compromise?"
"He wants to leave in 2 days for his pack saying that's all the time he has. I told him that I cannot leave you to fend for yourself and that maybe he can move here. He said No, because he is the future head warrior of his pack and won't give up his position to move to another pack. I'm not leaving you Ma."
"Baby you are being selfish to that man, yourself, and your wolf. Do you think it's alright for him to leave where his family has trained him where his pack is counting on him to move here because his mate is not willing. You can always visit Hannah and I can always visit. Stop living for us and live for yourself. What would your father say if he heard this?.
I sob, "I can't leave yall Ma I need you."
"And that man needs you and his pack needs him. We knew this day would come baby."
"He offered to put in housing for you and the twins to be able to come with us. He said that he would take care of us. But it's been us Ma I don't think I can change."
Ma is shocked. "He said we can come with him?"
"Yeah you and the twins. His family would be happy to welcome us. But we started arguing and he left."
She smiles, "Babygirl is me and twins being by ourselves the only reason you won't go?"
"This dad's house I don't want to rid of it."
"My love your father owned this house and left it to us in case we ever lost him. This is our home no matter what." Ma says.
I didn't know that daddy kept this house for us.
"What are we going to do Ma?"
She hugs me and smiles, " it's time for change darling I need a different scenery and so does the twins. It's time to be happy and realize Carl is with us no matter what and my mate would want nothing more but for us to be happy. And you my love are going to go get your mate back."
"He's not going to talk to me. I don't know what's his room number only the hotel."
"That's all you need." Ma smirks

I arrive at the hotel. It's a shifter hotel. I make my way to the front desk. I tell the receptionist I'm looking for warrior Raynars room number. She tells me I can't just give out a room number to unless you are a member or guest of this hotel. I look down and walk away defeated.

Heading to the front door. My wolf starts talking to me.
'Walk around until we smell his  scent' she says.
'I can't maybe I should have gotten his number or at least last name.'
I glimpse over at the bar and see 4 warriors standing over there. One has a resemblance to Raynar although younger by like a year. I walk over.
"Hello gentlemen."
"Hello beautiful." says the gentleman to left of my mates look alike.
" I'm looking for someone. Can you help me out."
"We are too maybe we can help each other out." Says the redhead one.
I roll my eyes. " Not like that I'm looking for a friend and misplaced his room number. I was wondering if you know him."
"Forget him we can be so much more fun."
"This is serious gentleman. Can you help or not." I say with a growl.
They all tense and I feel there auras pushing out letting me know they perceive a threat.
I step back a little. " I'm sorry I just really need to discuss some important business with him."
"What's your name?" The Raynar look alike finally speaks
"Hannah Woods."I say
He tenses and his wolf appears for a few moments then goes back.
"You wouldn't be looking for Ray would you?" he ask a little aggressive.
" Yes. I say."
The male from earlier looks me over and rolls his eyes.
So maybe they won't help me.
"Let's take a walk" the look alike says.

We walk off after he nods to the others.

We head to the elevators and he's quiet. He hits the button and as go up he hits the emergency stop. I'm on defense now. He looks at me intensely his eyes flashing with his wolf. I bring Naomi forward he doesn't back down pushes his aura out a little bit harder.

"If you dare hurt my brother again I will personally make your life a living hell. He's a good wolf my big brother and you hurt him today. Don't do it again."
Naomi receded back knowing this is a little brother protecting his brother's heart. I won't break his brothers heart.
" I'm sorry I was just so scared earlier I didn't mean to hurt him like that. That's why I came here tonight to fix it."
"Say sorry to him he is room 513. Goodnight." He starts the elevator and then goes back to the ground floor.

I head back up to the 5th floor. Once there I knock on his door.