Savannah P.O.V.

We are arriving at the pack house. Nixon told me everything last night. It pissed me off. That bitch tried to kill us and she was fucking her fated mate the whole time. She never rejected him. He rejected her when he found out the truth of what she had done. That none of the pups were his except the one she was pregnant with when she attacked us. I was pissed at Nixon all night. How the fuck did the bastard never notice. He can be a real dumb ass sometimes. Granted the boys did look like her. But he has never connected with them boys the way he did our pups.

I'm still ignoring him. Then to find out she never even tried to raise that little pup Leo pissed me off. She only loved the ones she had with her fated mate Tim. She doesn't have to worry about Leo because he will know love. He will know the love of a mother and father. He also will know the love of his siblings.

We get out the car. Miranda, Rachel, and Rose rush to me hugging me tightly.
"Don't you dare pull that bullshit again we haven't seen or spoken in 3 years."Miranda says
"Exactly I was beyond stressed if it wasn't for him seeing and talking to the boys. I would have thought you were dead."Rachel says
"I fucking missed you girl. It's about damn time he got his head out his ass and claimed what was his." Rose says.
We all laugh.
"I'm sorry. I just had to heal."I tell them.
"You're forgiven."they declare
They stare at me and then they see my mark. They scream loudly.
"Finally you both stop being so damn stubborn." Rachel says
"Hell the way he use to make sure she was scented of him. Everyone fucking knew. Hell they knew that bitch was a chosen. They knew she was the fated."Miranda says.
"I don't know why they thought they were hiding it. The whole damn pack knew she was his fated. Especially after he damn near killed Edward behind her."Rachel says.
We all laugh. The fool definitely use to try and secretly mark his claim.
Rachel sees the kids. They haven't noticed Spencer yet. He's in Nixons arms.
"Look at how big you all have gotten." Miranda says
"Hey aunties." They greet.
"Shane you have got so big. You look just like your dad."Rachel says.
She was the only one who knew I was pregnant with him when I left. Miranda and Rose found after I had him. My friends kept my secret.
"He looks better." I say.
Rose looks at me about to speak when she notices Spencer in Nixons arms.
"Oh my goddess!" Rose yells. "You are so freaking cute."
She runs over.
"Hey sweetie. How old are you?"
"3."Spencer says. Showing her 3 fingers.
She looks at us in shock.
"You never told us you seen her when you went to NightWalker territory." Miranda says to Nixon
"You never told me that's where she was at all these years. Now I know why y'all wanted to go with us so bad."Nixon responds.
Miranda points at her mate.
"You knew." She points accusingly
"I knew nothing of the two pups."he declares.
"But fucker you have been with them the past 3 days and you told me nothing during them phone calls." Rachel glares.
Oran holds up his hands in surrender.
"Sorry mate."he says
"Auntie." I hear 5 voices
I turn and see my nieces and nephews.
"Hey my love." I say scooping my baby niece up.
We head into the Alpha office. We have to re-join the pack. I feel my Luna power and link to the pack as soon he swears me in.
A whole bunch of 'Welcome Home Luna.'comes thru the mind-link. My head hurts. I have to take a seat.
The door to the office burst open. My sister Tiffany enters Tim right behind her.
She tackles me to the ground.
"Sister I missed you." She says kissing all on my face.
You would think I was the little sister.
"You just seen me 2 months ago and we talked last month. I'm guessing before you stormed in here and threatened to kill." I say amused.
"You know it. I damn should have if it won't for them pups of hers."she smirks.
"I bet. Imagine my shock when I found who your second chance mate was."I tell her
"Imagine mine. I had to slap him and walk off before I left both at the Alphas feet. I had to recollect."She says.
I point to her mark. "Seems you recollected well."I say smiling. She has loved that man since she was 15. She was heartbroken to find out he found his fated and it wasn't her. Then she found hers. That cheating asshole. She's glowing now and looks happy.
I look at Tim.
"Hey Vannah." He says
I roll my eyes. "Hey Tim."I say
She looks at my neck and turns to Nixon who has Spencer in his lap.
"I see you got your act together."she says
He flips her off with a smirk.
She goes and kisses on her nieces and nephews. She doesn't take Spencer from Nixon.
She finally notices the two boys sitting quietly in the corner. She stares at them in shock. She picked up quicker than me. I was around them pups for a whole month and didn't notice they look like my brother and his mate.
"This is Gabe and Oliver." I use the names my brother gave them.
The whole room gasp as my sister runs over to them tears in her eyes. Hugging them tightly. Everyone in here seen how broken my brother became after the pups went missing. His mate killed herself 5 years ago because she felt guilty. If it weren't for his work and his other kids I don't think he'd survived it.