Raynars POV

I feel my mate tense beside when I speak on her old packs future beta.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can handle this amicably. Dame has always cared deeply for Hannah. They've grown up together all their lives." Alpha William says.
"He caused a scene so it will only be right I cause a bigger one." I say
My mate speaks up. "Love, Damien is one of my best friends him and Zaryn. We all grew up together he just wanted to make sure I was ok before I left and didn't think you would appreciate him coming to the house."
I look down at her back to the Alpha.
"I will let this slide but due take notice next time I will pay you back 10x worst."I say to the future beta.
He reluctantly nods.
" you may go say your goodbyes to them." I tell my mate.
I watch as her mom goes over to the Alphas team and say goodbye again. Then I look at my mate who is over there saying her goodbyes to the future Alpha team.

"You are a better man than me because no way" Malik says.
I laugh. "I know friends she needed this and so did they.
I look over and see that she's more relaxed and so is Damian. He walks over to us. I stand up straight and so does the rest of our guard.

"Take care of her. Cherish her. She's someone who means the world to me." He says.

"Hmmm I will." He turns around and says goodbye to Mrs.Jenna.

Hannah goes and gives the Alpha team a final hug and we leave to head back home.