Sierra P.O.V.

I can't do this. My birthday is in 4 days and I'm just not in the mood anymore. My mom is excited. I should be but I feel like my heart is being smashed all over again.

This morning at breakfast I seen Janae sitting on Theo lap. I hated it. Clara wanted to go over and rip her head off and leave it on his plate. I've avoided him like the plague since our blow up last week when Alpha Logan was here.

I talked to mom and dad and told them I put in my transfer request to go to Aunt Kim's pack at YellowStone. They were sad but excited with the prospect of me meeting my mate there.
Dad knows how hurt I am about Theo.
My brother Malcolm was pissed to say the least. He doesn't want me leaving.
The day of my birthday I will be leaving. I went to the old Alpha with it just to avoid Theo.
I'm in my room packing when he mind-links me.
'GET TO MY OFFICE NOW!' He roars thru link
I run out the suite into his office downstairs. He's pissed. Shutting the door. I look around to see that we are alone.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT YOU LEAVING?"
I roll my eyes. "I'm going to Yellowstone on my birthday. I want to see if my mate is there."
He's fighting his wolf. I see he's trying to control Storm.
"You went to my father instead of coming to me. You didn't even think to try and find your mate here before running away from your friends and family."
"THEO I NEED THIS. CLARA NEEDS THIS. IF I STAY HERE I WILL END UP KILLING THAT BITCH. LET ME GO." I yell.
"NO YOU WONT BE LEAVING SIERRA. YOU WILL STAY HERE AND ACTIVELY SEARCH FOR YOUR MATE." He says
" YOU CANT DO THAT THE TRANSFER WAS ALREADY APPROVED AND WHAT IF MY MATES NOT HERE? YOU MAKE ME STAY FOR NOTHING." I say.
I watch as he calmly grabs the paper and shreds the transfer. He looks up at me.
"What transfer? I already told the Alpha you won't be arriving."
"I HATE YOU THEO ALEXANDER THOMAS" I scream tears falling down my face.

I walk out and slam his door shut. He's an asshole. I don't know what his problem is.

I run into the forest.